Part 2

"Wake up greenie" I recognized who it was by his accent. "ugh go away newt, I want to sleep" "you can't sleep. You're going to work with the builders today" "why can't I work with you ?" "I'm too busy today sorry. But now go eat breakfast and then find Gally, he will be your boss today, see ya" 'Great gally, I don't think that we have good friendship...' I thought to my self.

// after breakfast //

I walked to the builders place and spotted Gally standing there and being bossy to the others. "hey Gally, Newt said that I'm going to work with you today" "WHAT THE SHUCK ??! Is Newt thinking clearly YOU ARE A SHUCKING GIRL !!!"

Wow i didn't expect that kind of reaction or maybe what else can i expect... "well it doesn't matter if I'm a girl or not i can still do this job. So you just tell me what to do" I could see at Gallys face that he was surprised. "okey greenie, the rules are simple. All you have to do is obey me not anything else. Understood ?" "of course captain Gally" I said and walked to get some tools.

 When I turned back I saw that Gally was shocked and he blushed a little. 'aww he's cute oh shuck I can't think like that I don't nearly know him' "Sooo Captain Gally, what do I do ?" He blushed a little more when I said him captain gally. It really is cute when he blushes. "Umm uh come with me to fix the kitchens floor." "Okey Cap..." I didn't get to finish my sentence cause Gally interrupted me "you know you don't have to say me Captain, Gally is enough" "oh yeah I'm sorry... Gally" He just smiled at me but didn't say anything while we walked to the kitchen.

I haven't seen him smile ever. He should really smile a little more. I'm going to challenge me to make him smile. I smiled at my idea, and hopefully Gally didn't notice me smiling to myself. That would be weird.

// after fixing the floor /

"Hey greenie ! You did a good job." He said with a smile 'yes mission complete' you thought to your self.

"You were even more better than my other boys" He continues and pointing towards the other boys. "Oh well thank you Gally. And I had fun working as a builder. See you at lunch" I said and walked off. I took few steps and bumped into someone so hard that I fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE SHUCK DID YOU DO TO HER ???! IM GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU YOU SHUCING SLINTHEAD !!" It was Gally and he was yelling for the guy who attacked to me.

"I'm so sorry Gally really I wouldn't do anything bad to her I just didn't see her please Gally it was an accident" It was minho. I saw Gally was going to punch minho in any minute. 'y/n' what was that 'y/n' it came from my brain. Oh its my name.

"y/n"

"hey greenie are you alright ?" "I remember my name its y/n" I said happily I finally remembered my name, y/n.I was so happy.

"Well y/n I'm very sorry that I tackled you, here let me help you up" Minho leaned to you and was going to take your hand when Gally pushed it away. "Get away from her, you tackled her so I don't trust you anymore so go away"

"Whoaa what's on with you Gally you have never trusted me. I think that love is in the air" Minho said grinning and hopping away "And y/n, nice name I like it" He said and goes away shouting Gally likes y/n. "I'll deal with you later minho !" Gally shouted after him.

"Let me help you up gre- I mean y/n" he said smiling. 'AGAIN that wonderful smile what you haven't seen on his face the day you came up.' "Thanks Gally" I said smiling and took his hand and let him pull me up like i didn't weight anything.

"What is happening here ?" "Newt I remember my name, it's y/n" I said and hugged him. "Aw that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He said and let go of the hug. I see jealous at Gallys eyes. I don't know why. "Um can we go eat, I'm hungry" I asked the boys. "Sure y/n" newt said smiling to me.

"Gally you coming ?" I asked him.

 "You two go I'll come soon..." He said and turn around and started to walk to the woods. 'Why is he going there' I thought. "Come on y/n, we have to tell every one your name and tonight is bonfire night cause you rememberd you name"