Part 4

The next day I woke up for a loud bang on my door. "What ?! Go away I want to sleep !" I shouted back to the unknown person who was banging my door.

"It's me, Thomas. I'm coming in now." He said as I pulled the placket over me.

"Ugh what do you want ? Don't you see I'm trying to sleep ?" I asked him still lying in the bed with my eyes closed. I hate when someone comes to wake me up especially in the mornings.

"Yeah I see, but it's time for you to wake up." He said and pulled the cover off me.

"Heyyy don't touch my cover !! Give it back !" I jelled to him and sit up trying to reach it from Thomas.

"Not unless you come with me to breakfast." Oh you think i'm gonna need that in the dinning area... Im not that stupid Tommy boyyy.

"You know, I'm not that stupid." I said and got up on the bed. "Now if you want that I come with you, you have to wait out 'cause I'm a girl and I don't want you to see me changing my clothes, so huss." I said and waved him toward the door.

I put on some jeans and a little jumper, which I think that Newt has the same kind of jumper. I also put my shoes on and then walked towards the mirror and put my long curly brown hair on a nice braid. I had brown eyes and nice pink lips. I was quite pale but I liked it, it somehow fit me. I had very dark eyelashes so I think that I didn't need to use any make up in my past life. I wish that I could now something about my life before this... Why did my parents let me here, who was my friends, did I have a boyfriend, what did I even do when I was at home... All of those questions were filling my mind, every day even more. And I wish that I could have answers for them some day, I really wish.....

My thoughts were interrupted with a loud bang on my door then I heard Thomas speak. "Hey y/n, you coming or are you going to daydream all day there ??!" I laughed and walked out of the room where I found Thomas leaning on the tree were Newt had also leaned when he came to pic me yesterday. "Here I am, did you miss me ?" I smirked and poke his arm.

"Not really, I was just getting bored of waiting." Thomas said and poked me back.

"Haha don't lie, who dosen't miss me ?" I said laughing. Thomas was really nice guy and also really fast at running. Wait, Thomas was a runner, and the doors are already open so what is Thomas doing right besides me ?

"Hey what are you doing here ? Shoudn't you be in the maze with Minho ?"

"Oh no, Minho said that I could take this day off and I don't even know why haha." Thomas said as we arrived at the kitchen.

"Hey Fry ! Some food for us, thanks." Thomas said.

"Here for you and here for the lovely y/n." He said joking as he gave us some delicious food. Yam. We went to sit in the same table where Newt and Chuck was already sitting. They seemed to have lots of fun 'cause Chuck split his food all over the table when Newt told him something.

"Hey guys, whats so funny ?" I asked them while I sited beside Newt and across Thomas who went to the other side.

"You really want to know ?" Chuck asked and I nodded. "Well... I think that Gally has a thing on you." Chuck said winking and burst out laughing with Newt. Thomas and I just looked each other. Thomas's fave was starting to get on a smirk.

"Yeah I think also the same. Did you see him when he yesterday went to apologize from y/n. He never goes to apologize on someone !" Thomas said. I couldn't believe it. Why would Gally like me ? He has never shown any respect to me. This doesn't make any sense. I looked over the table where Gally was sitting. He was looking at our table with an angry face. Oh no, this isn't going to be any good. Did he really hear us ? Well obviously, Chuck said it quit loud and also they laugh really loud... Gally said something to his friends and got up and took his plates to the kitchen and walked out of the dinning are.

"Hey y/n what are you thinking ? something about Gally perhaps ?" Newt said and give me a dirty smile. Ugh.

"Uh I have to go, see ya." I got up and took my plates back to Fry and walked in the same direction where Gally had just left. I am going to find out what is this really all about. I was walking in the forest not knowing where Gally could be. I won't dispose. I want to know whats going on with Gally. Ugh this guy goes on my nerves.

"Gally ?" I tried. This looks like the second day we met. I was jelling his name in the forest and then he comes and takes my wirst. I was already going back to the glade but suddenly someones hand took my wrist and I let out a small scream...

Sorry this is bad ): Im sorry, I haven't have much time but now im trying to post more often ! (:

Vote and comment pls <3