Part 3

I was nearly done with my food and I still didn't see Gally at the dinning area.

Where is he ??

"Y/n, where are you going ? You sure you eated enough ?" Newt asked as I got up from my seat.

"Yeah, um i'm just going for a walk, see you guys soon" I said to them while I collected my plates and stuff and took them to the kitchen.

Why am I even going to find Gally ? I don't even know do I hate him or do I like him like a friend ? Ughh... I don't even see him. Maybe I should go back...

When I was starting to go back I heard a twig cross. I immediately stop.

"Gally ?"

No answer. I tried again. "Gally, is it you ?"

Suddenly someones hand were around my mouth. I tried to let a scream, but the person only hold his hands more tighter on my mouth.

"If I let go will you promise not to scream ?" I nodded.

The person let go of me.

It was Gally, Why did he do that to me ??

"Gally ? Why did you do that to me ?" I asked as I looked Gally with shock in my eyes.

"If you didn't notice you just tried to scream ?"

"Well it was because you held your hands around my mouth !"

"Whatever, Shank"

"I have a name, Y/N. Please use that." I said.

"I'll still call you shank, no matter what. So did you have something to ask me ?"

Oh yeah I had forgotten why I came here... "Why you weren't at lunch ?"

Gally let out a amused laugh. "Really ? You came here to ask me that ?" Gally was still laughing.

"Why did you do that what you did for Minho ? Why didn'd you let him to get me up and why did you look so jealous when Newt hugged me and said that I was beautiful ? Why ?"

He didn't say anything, he just stood there and looked shocked.

Finally he spoke, but didn't answer to any of my questions. "Why do you want to know ?"

"Ugh Gally you are so stressful. First you act like you care and then you turn to that little Gally who only cares about himself." I said as I throw my hands up and stormed away. And of course he didn't do anything about it, he just stood there and watch me leave. I cant believe him, why is he like that ?

// Time skips //

"Y/n, you coming ?" Newt said behind my door. The builders had built me a little room, cause I'm the only girl here...

"Yeah yeah just wait a sec, I'm changing clothes Newt."

"Okey, I'm ready." I said as I stepped out of my room and finding Newt leaning on a tree witch was near my room.

"Oh there you are. What took so long ?"

"It didn't even took that long. I was fast."

"Yeah sure you was. I was waiting you like 5 minutes."

"Well five minutes is not long for a girl to prepare herself for a party thing or what do you even call it."

"Bonfire" Newt said back to me as we headed our way to the fire.

"I didn't ask, I just said."

"Well I answered it already."

"Yeah I see. Um Newt... Can I ask you something ?"

"You already did." Newt said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Ugh you are also so stressful..." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean at 'you are also' ?" Newt asked and looked me with a inquiring look on his face.

"Just listen, I was about to ask it from you. So um I don't know how to ask but has Gally always been like nice to people and then he turns and he is mean to everyone ?" Newt had stopped and now he looked me with a strange look on his face.

"Didn't you listen me when I said earlier today that if I was you I wouldn't be in any kind of ship with Gally ? And back for your answer, that is strange what you said 'cause he has always been mean for every one." Newt said still looking at me

"Oh" Was all I could say.

Newt continued. "Just do me a favor, don't go near Gally or even speak to him just stay away from him. I don't want you to get hurt by Gally. Okey"

"No, You can't boss me to not do this and not to that. I just..... Uh I think that Gally has change, cause once he was very sweet for me."

"Fine... Remember that I warned you. Now lets go the others must think were we are."

// After the bonfire //

"Y/n" Someone cald after me. I turned and I notice that it was Gally. Why is he saying my name and not shank. I thought.

"What do you want ?" I asked him, maybe a little bit rude but I didn't care in that moment 'cause he had been rude to me all the time. Well maybe not all the time but most of the time.

"I just wanted to apologize you. So I'm really sorry that I was rude for you at the woods. The truth is that umm well I don't know what got into me, so yeah sorry." Gally said as he looked down to his shoes.

"I'm sorry too Gally. I shouldn't....-" I was cut bu Gally. "Y/n you don't have to be sorry for anything, it was me. But I have to go now, good night y/n."

"Good night Gally." And with that he left.

That was weird, I never thought that Gally would apologize me....

I walked to my room and stripped my clothes off and put on my pyjamas and went to bed. I layd on my bed and thinking todays happenings. I finally slept Newts words on my mind 'I don't want you to get hurt by Gally....'

Okey here was 3. part of this Gally imagine. Hope you like it !

And I thinks that this was the longest imagine what I have written :o

Could you please vote and comment for this ! It really would mean a lot to me cause I have never write any imagines <333