Part 5

"Y/n !" The person called me as he slowly let go of my wrist. It was Newt. I was kinda disappointed because I was coming to find Gally, not Newt.

"Let go of me !" I shouted to him and ripped my wrist free and started running away from him. I heard Newt shout after me but I didn't stop, I didn't even look back. I was running back to my own room. Once I was there I locked the door so no one could come in. I don't even know what gone on me. Why did I shout to Newt ? He's my best friend !

"Y/n ?!" It was Newt. "Let me in, please." I quickly got up on my bed and walked to the door and unlocked it. There he was, a few tears in his eyes. I'm such a bad person. I don't even know what went to me !

I couldn't handle it anymore. I hugged Newt and cried in his chest. He hugged me back which made me feel lots of better. "I'm so sorry Newt. I don't know what went to me. I'm really sorry."

"Shhh, it's all right. I understand you." He whispered in my ear as he stroke my hair.

Suddenly Newt was ripped out of my arms and thrown on the ground. It was Gally. I wanted to see him 10 minutes ago why does he have to come here now ?! Gally started to punch Newts face and shouting "What did you do to her ?! Huh ? Answer me !"

I started to cry and shouting Gallys name and pegging him stop. He didn't even hear me. I couln'd watch when my best friend was punched  by my crush !

Wait.... Did I just say crush ?! Oh my god you must be kidding me ? Gally ? My crush ?! Hah let me laugh

Something felt so wrong and right at the same time... I just don't know what. Then Newt screamed again. Then I realized that I was still standing here, and of course doing nothing ! I must help Newt. Now.

I ran towards where Gally was still punching Newt, but not so hard that he usually does.

"Gally ! Stop !" I yelled and took his strong arm and tried to hold it on my weak one.

He stopped and turned to look at me. Hes eyes were puffy. Wait. He has been crying ? I could also tell from his eyes that he was sad, really sad.

He didn't say anything. He just stood up and walked away. "Gally !" I shouted after him but he didn't response. I crawled to Newt who was lying on the hard ground bruises all over his face. Some other gladers had came to look what happened here, also Alby. He was the one to speak first.

"Y/n ? What happened ?" I didn't pay attention to him.

"Newt ? Please say you are okay. Newt I need you !" I said to Newt. I layed my hand on his cheek carefully. My other hand was locked with Newts hand. He moaned a little which made me squeeze his hand.

"Medjacks ! Take him to the hut. !" I heard Alby yell to Jeff and Cliff. They run to us and took Newt from me. I let them go. The one reason was that I wanted Newt to get better. It was all your fault. My head whispered to me. Maybe it was my fault. Gally just started to punch Newt to it was his fault. It was all your fault. The same voice kept telling me again and aging and again. And then I remembered Gally. I have to talk to him !

I ran towards Gallys room where I assumed he is. Finally I got there I didn't bother to knock. I opened the door and saw Gally sitting on his bed, hands on his face. Is he crying ?

I walked to Gally and sat next to him. He lifted his head so I could see that he had few tears on his cheek. Suddenly all my accusations for him fell down. Why ? My head keept asking me. Well I didn't know...

"Gally..." I whispered. He lift his head and slowly my hand went to his cheek and wiped the tears away. Once I was done he took my both hands in his. "Y/n... I'm so sorry. Could you forgive me ?" He said as his voice cracks.