Part 6

Gally and I were still sitting in the tree. I don't know why but I really enjoyed being with Gally. He was so sweet and nice. But also so different when he was with the other gladers. Gally had still his arm around my shoulder to keep me from falling again.

"Y/N can you hear me ?" Gally said and clicked his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head when I realized that I had been dreaming all kind of stuff. "Yeah I can hear you now. What did you say ?"

"Well I said that it's coming late so should we go back down or do you want to stay here for a while ?" He asked as he locked his eyes with mine. Gosh his eyes were so beautiful. "Lets stay here." I finally said. I didn't want to leave Gally jet. So strange as it sounds I enjoyed being with him.

I yawned and put my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes. I was getting really tired.

Gallys pov.

I watched as Y/N yawned and put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She was so beautiful. I kept looking at her as I realized that the sky was completely dark and the stars above us were showing beautifully. As beautifully as Y/N was. I didn't hear any sounds of the glade anymore. I thought that everyone had already gone to bed. I looked back to Y/N and realized that she was already sleeping in my shoulder.

I took Y/N on my shoulder and started to head down. It was harder than I thought cause it was dark and I had to carry Y/N the hole way down.

Finally I my feet touches the ground. I took Y/N on my both arms so I was carrying her bride style back to her room.

The glade was completely empty. Every body had gone to sleep. So it was just me and Y/N. Well actually just me cause Y/N was sleeping.

I opened the door carefully and walked to her bed. I placed her down and pulled the plackets over her small body. I sat on the edge of her bed and just enjoyed the silence. She looked so beautiful. I wish I could tell her that I have feelings for her. I just can't cause I'm afraid of the reaction she will get. She couldn't ever like me back. Why would he like me even ? I'm not nice and I just hit her best friend. It made me feel more hopeless.

I softly stroked her hair away from her face and softly kissed her forehead. "Good night beautiful." I whispered and stood up and walked back to the door.

Once I was out I let out a sigh. I walked to the med jacks hoping that Newt was awake. I opened the door and saw Newt lying on the bed eyes open. Thank goodness.

"Hey Gally. What's the matter ? You usually don't speak to me or even come to speak to me ?" Newt asked as surprised as I was. Why did I even come here ? I could solve my own problems by my own. But this was different. I don't know how to solve this one. You may guess what I mean. Y/N.

"Umm. Okey first of all I'm really sorry that I punched you. And the real reason why I'm here is Y/N."

"Well um... What about her ?" Newt asked confusing and surprising at the same time. I just stood over the door and didn't say anything in few minutes. What could I say ? I shucking don't know.

"Well.... Do you like Y/N ?" I asked from Newt. Newts face was surprised and he let a little laugh. "Was that all about it ?" Newt asked and started laughing. "What ?" Was all I could say. I was confused. What did he mean. Newt took few deep breaths trying to control his laughter and he finally made it.

"So you punched me cause you thought that Y/N and I have something between us ?" Newt asked and grinned me almost starting to laugh. My face turned bright red and I mumbled something under my breath as I walked away from the med jacks hut.

"Shuck shuck shuck"

Now Newt know and who knows is he going to tell everyone in the glade. Ugh I hate myself.

I walked to my room which was few room away from Y/N room. I sighed and opened the door and step in. I changed my clothes and went lying to my bed. I could'n sleep. My mind was at Y/N.

Finally after few hours my eyes slowly started to close and soon I was sleeping.

Heyy !

Sorry this was short but I try to post tomorrow the next chapter ! (:

Vote and comment ! thank you <3