Part 7

I woke up on my bed yesterdays memories filled my head. Gally must have carried me here cause I remember that I fell asleep on his shoulder. I smiled on the thought that Gally brought me here.

I got up from my bed and took some clean clothes and took them with me to shower. I closed the door behind me and turned hot water on. The water felt good on my dirty body.

Once I was ready I put my clean clothes on and walked out from my room.

The day in the glade was hot and sunny, as usual. Some gladers were already working but most of them was eating breakfast. I walked to the line where Frypan was serving breakfast.

"Hey Fry. What's for breakfast ?"

"Well hello Y/N today we have my special sandwiches so enjoy." He said smirking and giving me his "special sandwich" and continued his work to service food to the next ones on the line.

I found my way to the table where Newt, Chuck and Zart was eating. "Good morning guys." I said to them as I sat next to Newt who had an little smirk on his face. I ignored it and decided to go on a conversation with the boys. "So Thomas and Minho are already left ?" "Yeah they left about an hour ago." Chuck answered to me. After few minutes of silence Newt broke it. "So Y/N, What's between you and Gally ? Do you like him ?" I was about to choke at his question. Did he know ?

I swallowed the bread what was still stuck in my throat. "No..." I mumbled. "What, I didn't hear you." Newt said smirking more larger than few seconds ago. "I DON'T LIKE GALLY" I said to Newt. Well maybe yelled cause everyone who was near us was quiet and all eyes were locked on me and Newt. Even Gallys. I looked at Gally who looked straight to my eyes and I could see that he was disappointed. I saw Gally say something to his friends and then get up and started walking to deadheads.

It felt so bad to lie about my feelings towards Gally which I had finally realized today morning that I have. I looked at Gally who was now far away heading at the deadheads. I lowered my head when I realized what I had done. Maybe Gally liked me also, cause if not then why did he go away ?

I excused myself from the table and didn't even mind to take my plates back. I felt each pair of eyes  on me when I walked pass them.

I went straight to my room and plopped on my bed. I felt tears coming from my eyes as I buried my head on my pillow. I didn't want to go in the deadheads to find Gally. What would I say to him ? Hey Gally I really like you and I'm so sorry what I said earlier on the dinning area. I hope you like me too. No, He would never believe me.

//

My eyes opened when someone came into my room. Thomas. Wait, Thomas. He's a runner so he is supposed to be in the maze.

"Thomas what the shuck ?!" I almost yelled.

"Woah Y/N calm down I just came to check you out." Thomas said as he came and sat on the bed with me.

"What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be in the maze with Minho ?" I asked confused.

"Holy shuck Y/N." Thomas started to laugh. "You have slept all day. We came back about one hour ago. Newt told us everything and that's why they let you be all by your self."

My first thought was that did I really sleep the hole day ? And the second one was Newt. Newt. It was his fault I'm here crying and sleeping and doing nothing. And including that Gally probably hates me now and wont speak to me.

Thomas waved his hands in front of my face and got me back to the reality. "Are you okay ? You feel like talking to someone or just want to be alone ?"

I think for a moment before I answered. "I want to talk to Gally but I don't know what would I say. But he probably doesn't even want to see me so I don't think that I have to worry about it."

"Well now when you took the speech about Gally anybody hasn't seen him after breakfast. But I'll leave you now just come and get me or Minho or whoever if you need anything." Thomas said and walked out of my room.

I sighed and pressed my head back to my pillow, sweet soft pillow. The last thing I remember was a picture of Gally. Gally. And with that I fell asleep. Again.

This was bad, I think. I'll try to make the next chapter more nice (:

Remember to vote and comment (: