Five

Lo

Lo

My mouth hung wide open as I stared up at the ceiling, gripping the sheets, as I received the best head I've ever had in my entire life. My legs were high in the air, being pushed back, as his head moved vigorously in between my thighs; making me gasp and moan out as loud as I could.

"Oh shit!" I hissed, clenching my teeth together. I brought my hands up to my breasts, playing with my erect nipples as I moved my hips in a circular motion, matching the rhythm of his amazing tongue game.

"Mm, you taste amazing, Lo." He groaned, sliding his index finger into my slippery hole. "I want you, baby girl. All of you."

"Take me then, Vic! I'm yours!" He crawled upwards, leaning down to kiss my lips as he slid his tongue into my mouth, allowing me to taste my sweet juices on his tongue. Nasty, I know, but I was nasty like that. Especially in the bedroom. Wrapping my legs around his waist, Vic entered me slowly, making me moan loudly as he let out a lustful groan.

"Shit, Lo! This pussy tight as fuck!" He moved his hips in a circular motion, giving me time to get adjusted to his thick, meaty manhood, which was driving me completely insane.

My eyes shot open as I quickly sat up in the bed, looking around my empty bedroom, as I panted heavily. What the hell was wrong with me? Why was I having sex dreams about my new neighbor, who I barely even knew, but was obviously attracted to? Climbing out of bed, I blushed with embarrassment when I saw a small wet spot in the middle of the bed, basically telling me that I climaxed during this wet dream, and didn't even know it. Pulling the damp sheets off the bed, I tossed them in the laundry basket before making my way into the bathroom, starting the shower up. I stepped inside and allowed the hot water to cascade down my body, making me groan as I closed my eyes and brought my face under the shower head. I'm not sure what came over me, but I started to imagine Vic being in here with me, touching all over my body, making me hiss in blissful pleasure. I brought my hands down in between my legs, moaning as I started to play with myself, guiding my fingers inside my soaking wet entrance.

"Mm, shit!" I moaned, imagining Vic's tongue running across my clit, while I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him in deeper. My moans grew louder as I thrust my fingers in and out of me, biting down on my bottom lip as I made the sweetest love to myself. K Michelle said it best. Falling against the shower wall, I could feel my climax rising, as I threw my head back and moved my fingers in and out of me faster. Before I could find my much needed release, I felt a hand grab mine as they moved it away, and replaced my fingers with their tongue. I gasped, looking down to see that Kash had joined me in the shower, burying his face in between my legs as I let out a loud moan. All my sexual thoughts of Vic had been tossed out of the window, being replaced with thoughts of Kash; who was far from a thought. He was my reality. "Babe? What are you doing?"

"Making up for the other night." He said, with his face still buried in between my thighs. He threw one of my legs over his shoulders, making me breathe out as I placed my hands on his head, and pushed him in deeper; grinding myself in his mouth. Kash then brought his hands up, grabbing my breasts, as he gently pinched my nipples; making my entire body jerk forward as I let out a small, whimpering shriek. He knew exactly what to do to make me reach my peak faster, and within the next few minutes, I was cumming into his mouth.

"S-shit!" I stuttered, feeling my legs almost give out, as he stood up with a lustful smirk on his face. My juices were glistening in his beard, making me almost stare at how good the sight in front of me looked. Beards were my weakness, especially on a fine ass nigga, and my man was as fine as they come. Lifting me up off of my feet, Kash pressed me against the shower wall, thrusting himself into me as we both let out muffled groans. He moved his hips upward inside of me, while I held onto his neck for dear life, throwing my head back and letting out loud moans. There was one point in time where I wanted to hold off on sex until after the wedding, but I'm glad I decided against that. Sex was a great stress reliever, and I had been stressed like nobody's business. Though Kash was pretty lousy in the sex department, he had his moments where he would fuck me like no one else could, and this was one of his finest moments.

"Damn, baby." Kash groaned, placing kisses on my neck. "I can't believe I turned this good ass pussy down the other night." I bit down on my bottom lip and smiled, enjoying the long, wet thrusts that he was giving me.

"I can't believe it either."

"I'mma make up for it though. I promise you that." He sat me down and turned me around, making me bend over as he entered me from behind. I gasped, feeling him wrap my hair around his hand, before he started pounding deep inside of me. "Mm, shit! Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, baby!" I moaned, gripping onto the side of the tub.

"Damn right, it is!" He hissed, slapping my ass hard. I felt my orgasm rising, as I arched my back as best as I could, throwing my ass back on him. I knew how much he loved that shit. "Aw, shit, you tryna get fucked, fucked?" I giggled, moaning louder as he reached his hand underneath me and started playing with my clit. That did it for me, and I couldn't even control myself as I came hard, squirting all over his dick, as my entire body have out on me. I almost fell down, but he caught me, continuously fucking me until he found his release. He pulled out of me, shooting his liquid seeds onto the shower floor, breathing harshly in my ear as he struggled to keep both of us up.

"All is forgiven." I laughed, finally gaining the strength to stand up on my own.

"Good. I know I've been lying to you, and we've been arguing a lot more, but I promise, that shit won't happen once we're married." He assured me.

"You promise?"

"I promise."