Ch.11.Do It For Her.

{I Don't own BNHA or The reader}

- - -

"Your not dying on us damnit" Lee hissed out as the machine behind him beeped, he didn't have the damn time to put on the fucking rubber gloves. Magne was loosing to much blood already and he wasn't going to let her die, those damn bastards came out of nowhere, and he's damn lucky he was strong enough to jump out a fucking window with a baby and Magne in tow.

Dabi stared at the scene trying to keep his emotions in check, he knew Lee would explain after this was done, he just hoped his big sis survived this. Soon him and Lee finally got the bleeding to stop, the two of them had gotten her stitched up, she was going to live and that was a good thing.

Stepping out from behind the curtain so that Hawks and the baby didn't see the damage, the two men whom were in need of a shower and therapy after this decided it would be good to go take one, Dabi was just lucky Lee had on installed here along with a bathroom and a panic room apparently.

After they had cleaned up Dabi had taken a seat next to Hawks whom was quite attached to his daughter, keeping her close to him like he was afraid of loosing her. "Can I have my kid back?" Dabi questioned the winged male whom was acting like an overprotective mother to his child.

"What's her name?" Hawks instead asked, refusing to give up the baby whom had his late sisters hair color, it was probably a coincidence for {H/C} was a common color after all. Though something was bugging him as the small kids blue eyes looked into his soul her small hands curling around his finger, as he felt happy for the first time since his sister's death.

"{Y/N}" Dabi told the blonde with a sigh, knowing he wasn't getting his kid back any time soon. "Promise me you won't tell anyone about her, not the heroes not even the league", that's when it hit him the reason why Dabi was a villain the pieces had fallen into place for him.

Fuck the commission they didn't need to know about this innocent little bean, son of a villain with a powerful fire quirk meant if the commission found her they'd turn her into a weapon no matter what they were sick, tainted and they could fuck off. "If you tell I'm not against shooting 'ya"  Lee told the bird like man, "I know I said I'd explain but after that fucking trauma I rather order a pizza and call it a night"

"I won't tell anyone about her" the bird like male promised, steadily rocking her back and forth, "I sorta feel attached to her which is strange" he told the two, as he smiled at the small child "order some fried chicken to go with that pizza"

"Were keeping him" Lee stated bluntly, "number two hero protecting the kid will help against this shadow fucker", Lee was just glad the child hadn't spoken the words she said before but he may have just jinxed his luck when the small child heard him.

"Shadow Fuwker Bad!" the one year old giggled out, as the two on the sofa's heads snapped to the 6'8 male whom paled when the child just threw him under the fucking bus, Lee scratched the back of his head guilty of the fact this was indeed his fault.

"Your kids first word may have been Fuck" Lee told Dabi honestly "I would say my bad but kids gonna have a gun one day so yeah", Dabi sighed truthfully he wasn't surprised, his daughters first word being fuck wasn't that bad.

"I'm not surprised" Dabi sighed "Disappointed maybe, surprised no", deciding his kid may need food he got up and made way toward the exit of the building they were in, "I'm off to go buy some new bottles and baby formula, keep a watch on my kid bird brain". With those words he made his exit, and if he ran into the ones whom hurt his family well that would be a win on his end, for if he did run into them they would be charred corpses.

Because those fuckers messed with the wrong mans family, maybe the thought of breaking his mother out of the hospital would be a plan B for later, after all no matter what was to happen his mind was already made up, for he had a plan for if things went south and well it seems that plan may just have to be put into action sooner than later.

Dabi just hoped the others wouldn't be to upset with him with the choices he would soon make.

- - -

{1/3/21}