Ch.2.Do It For Her.

{I Don't own BNHA or The reader}

- - -

"Hush now little flame, Papa's here the big bad storm won't hurt you" Dabi held his crying daughter in his arms, she had been awoken by the thunder and in turn her crying had awoken him, and he had stumbled tangled in blankets thus resulting in the new found bruise on his elbow, though he didn't care about that, all he cared about was calming his daughter down before she awoke the neighbors.

He knew she was terrified of thunderstorms and this one came out of nowhere, it had just began pouring and with it came the thunder, and with thunder came his frightened little bundle of joy, whom's tears weren't stopping just yet as she cried, even his soothing words had yet to calm her, till he got an idea.

Gently rocking her he began a story, "There once was a rabid dog that caught the eyes of a vulture wanting the rabid dog to join him, so he sent out the team he put together a vampire bat, a fierce wolf, a gorilla, a Magic man a Lizard, a buff princess, a Hyena and a Puppy with a gun" he was telling her the story of his job but differently this time, "The hyena had the abilities to make copies of everyone, the magic man had his job with his magic pearls that trapped others in a small world" he felt as if he forgot someone oh yeah that odd cannibal guy, than again he didn't care.

His daughter had started calming down so he continued "and the copies wrecked havoc as the vampire and the puppy with a gun had fun the fierce wolf using his blue flames to light up the forest" he told her as her crying stopped, her interest in the story "Soon the magic man captured the rabid dog in his magic pearls, but almost lost him due to a prince and his magic beam, but the wolf had grabbed the pearl in time before another wolf could, and than they went back with the rabid dog" he noticed her beginning to get sleepy, and made his way towards the crib.

"The rabid dog refused to join and he was soon saved by a heroic group of Eagles and a very strong king, and now the wolf and his new group are known as the bad guys, that's how the story ends" He kissed his daughters head setting her back in her crib, she had already fallen asleep.

He smiled softly at her sleeping form, grabbing a book he sat in the old chair  in the corner, he read it in the dim light of the cheap lamp next to him, unable to fall asleep, he'd stay awake till the storm passed in case his daughter awoke again.

He would keep her from crying again tonight, he'd protect her from the storm no mater what.

- - -

{2/19/20}