~Holiday Special~

{I Don't own BNHA or The reader, enjoy this Holiday special, sorry for the lack of updates}

- - -

"Lee I can't stress this enough, but what the fuck" Dabi stared at the burning pot of water on the stove that was supposed to be for the boxed stuffing mix they had purchased on sale, but somehow Lee had managed to set boiling water on fire, and that wasn't the only thing that was on fire, Lee himself was on fucking fire at the moment and the man was unfazed.

"I told 'ya I couldn't cook" Lee told Dabi bluntly, as he tried to put the fire out on himself and the pot of water, "But ya' didn't listen kid". Magne having seen this happen had only sighed as she rocked the baby.

"Just call the bird to bring us takeout when he comes over" She told the two men, "Lee put yourself out, it's Christmas for gods sake we don't need you burning the apartment down", honestly she had gotten slightly used to this over the past few months, at some point Hawks joined their dysfunctional family as the second father and uncle apparently to the child.

"I'm trying" Lee sighed, before grabbing the pot off the stove and walking out of the apartment entirely, door shutting behind him, the man had indeed jumped off the second floor of the apartment building into the snow below, just to put himself and the pot out.

Dabi had grabbed his phone calling up the bird brain to bring some take out for the Christmas dinner they had planned would not be happening because no one here could cook, and Lee could set boiling water on fire.

Soon Lee had joined them back inside just as Hawks arrived with buckets of Fried chicken and a bag of presents, wearing a Santa hat, the only food he could truly get on a short notice because most places were closed.

So they enjoyed Fried chicken and opened presents, it was simple gifts so far and the baby had been showered with new pajama's that were Stich themed, with little holes cut in the back for her little wing stubs that had begun to grow, it's not like she was gonna be born with full born wings after all those things were painful and grew in while she grew up.

And of course Lee had to try and give the baby a gun as a gift for this holiday, all in all it was a fun Christmas, till the fire department was called because the snow outside had Caught on fire somehow.

- - -

{12/17/20}