Ch.1.Do It For Her.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader}

- - -

"He had us kidnap a kid, one I'm possibly certain didn't have his rabies shots" The dyed haired male told his daughter while he held her, "Not to mention I saw your uncle today {Y/N} he's grown up so much, my youngest brother Shoto, I kinda blew it you know all those acting lessons though came in handy he didn't even recognize me" he sighed, though he heard his daughter babble in her baby talk which had him smile, she enjoyed his stories he knew it, "It's not a bad thing, seeing as your papa is now a villain, which isn't a bad thing, the media just likes to make us out as bad people"

He took notice of her grabbing at his fingers and knew for certain it was time for her to be fed, placing her gently in her crib he made his way to the kitchen to prepare some baby formula, which he needed to pick up more of, she should be able to eat baby food soon, he was going to hate seeing her in pain when her teeth began coming in, the teething was going to suck, and he'd need to find some teething rings for her.

Hopefully he could get them without being gunned down at the door, he could ask his neighbor for help, he heard his daughters grumpy babbling "It's coming don't worry {N/N}" he spoke as he put the top back on the bottle before using his own quirk to warm up the bottle, making certain not to melt it as he made his way to the crib, picking her up and shifting her so her could feed her, she was happy as she drank from her bottle.

"Anyway back to the story, so after the entire thing we stayed there for awhile with the gremlin, also there was a kid with a gun whom got arrested, I might get you one when your older depending on your quirk" he told her "To protect you from men,woman and non binary people, I don't judge got that sweetie, I swing anyway as well won't be surprised if you did as well" he chuckled though he noticed her focus was on her bottle, he took it away when he noticed how sleepy she was getting, he made sure she got out any of the gas she needed so she wouldn't puke up stuff in her crib.

"I'll tell you more in the morning" He told her placing her back in her crib, kissing her head, "Night my little {N/N}" he told her placing her bottle in the sink with a sigh, walking towards the old couch he removed the cushions and pulled the bed out, grabbing the blanket and pillow next to it he laid on the uncomfortable bed, not minding it as he drifted to sleep, he'd be awaken soon when his daughter needed him.

She was his everything, and if the league ever found out about her she'd be in danger, maybe that's why he didn't tell them, no when he joined he didn't mention her, because this was his way of protecting her, and the stories of being a villain would be her newfound favorites when growing up.

- - -

{2/13/20}

{So this is an Au where Dabi is a Todoroki kinda forgot to mention that, anyway Dabi Meets Hawks next chapter or Dabi tells reader more about his crazy day?}