Ch.15. Do It For Her.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader}

- - -

The darkness was sickening, engulfing the bar as the lights began to flicker. Tsubasa was the first to notice the change, going silent as she sipped at her drink. their boss sauntered his way inside the hideout, his face hidden behind a pure black mask only holding one detail and that was the smile carved into the wood. the man wore a suite, a simple red hat sat on his head. "Do tell me why my prize has yet to be gifted to me?" his voice sounded almost demonic when he spoke nobody able to tell whom he was looking at through his mask.

Andrew whom had been in an argument prior with his partners twin had no words for once, the man whom enjoyed drinking cheap beers and making sarcastic responses had nothing to say. his eyes moving towards Kage, the glass in their hand stating to shake as Kage tried to get the words out without their fear being known.

"I'm sorry sir" they spoke, clenching the glass in their hand. "but I've been unable to capture your prize" , looking at their boss whom only tilted his head to the side as a clawed hand drug across the bar table as the man grew closer to Kage. the shadow quirk person was uncertain was to come as they flinched as a hand was placed on their cheek.

"So what I am hearing is your unreliable" he spoke, not moving his hand as his claws dug into Kage's face drawing blood. "you know how I dislike those who don't do as their supposed to Kage" he stared directly at his little puppet that was so for borderline not being very useful. "Now do give me a reason why I shouldn't just kill you now, for your disobedience?"  he awaited the answer claws only sinking deeper into the humans face.

"T-They have him keeping her safe" Kage spoke, the pain worse than it seemed as the claws dug into their face. "Every time I g-get close sir he gets them away", Andrew was trying to withhold his anger watching the scene, he didn't like watching how their boss treated them all like tools like his puppets.

Removing his claws from his puppets face the boss hummed, his claws coated in a small amount of blood. "Well, well than more should be tasked with this than" he stated, expression unreadable. "However if you fail this time I'll have to do it myself after disposing of all of you am I clear?" his puppets gave him a 'yes sir' which pleased him. "you have Four days, do not disappoint me anymore than you have" he began to walk towards the door, "Whatever it takes I will get my prize in the end".

Martin let out the breath she was holding, as Tsubasa looked towards her twin in worry. skeleton like wings moving as Andrew got up walking towards Kage to patch them up. their boss was the one person they had to please to stay alive, and well being killed by villains seemed a lot less painful than whatever their boss had in mind.

Though their newest issue was Four days, four days to get their boss his prize. and if they didn't their fate truly would be set in stone for either way their demise was in the near future no matter what they did.

= = = =

Hawks was worried, the commission was getting suspicious of him and the way he was withholding information from them. his best friend was acting strange around him, he was aware she was up to something but tonight he finally figured out why. the feeling of betrayal stung his heart he trusted her, he cared for her. and she, she was the bad guy this entire time she tried to help him was for her own gain.

Sitting on his favorite spot he remembered the bug he placed on her, via what the commission had told him to do. asked him to record whatever was on her end and he was hurt, he heard everything about the child about the man who she worked for. everything he thought he knew about Tsubasa was possibly a lie to begin with for she was just a winged two face bitch.

A Bitch that was once his best friend, a bitch whom helped him. gods he didn't know how to feel about this situation, but he knew he had to tell Dabi. because he was gonna protect his little bird, he was going to keep {Y/N} safe because he made a promise. and if it meant betraying his ex best friend than so be it, and if it meant going against the place that uses him so be it.

Hawks was ready to become the villain, and when the time was to come he'd betray the commission in the end as well. because he had made up his mind, he wanted to be the bad guy because he was finally pushed to his limit his breaking point. 

The world would soon regret taking Fawna from him, they would all soon regret for hurting his new found family. because the new him wouldn't be taking shit from nobody ever again.

- - -

{8/2/21}