Team Plasma

Y/N's Pov:

I smiled, holding Cynthia's hand as we walked together down to the streets of Castelia. The streets were bustling as always, full of business men and women on their way to work in the city.

"I love you" Cynthia squeezed my hand and kissed me. I leaned into the kiss and squeezed her hand back.

"I love you more" I smiled softly. Cynthia blushed wildly and shuffled her feet together. I was about to carry on before Cynthia pointed her finger down the street with her face as red as a druddigons.

"The gym" Cynthia said quietly. I nodded, checking across the street. A group of bizarre people dressed in white were stood outside of a building opposite to the gym. I raised my eyebrow and watched as they started to section off the street, stopping people from exiting.

"Stay close Cynthia" I whispered, gesturing towards the commotion.

Cynthia moved closer to me and linked her arm into mine. "Mhm". Despite the intensity of the situation, I blushed at just the touch of her. I looked over to see Cynthia blushing too and smiled warmly.

"This area is off limits to children" a voice interrupted. I turned my head in the direction of the voice to see an oddly dressed guy. My eyes widened as I remember I'd seen this outfit before. The guys who kidnapped Cynthia in the forest.

I clenched my fist tightly as the guy carried on, "Can you not hear me kid?".

"Cynthia. Get behind me." I smiled.

I pulled out the master ball and rolled it across the ground. A red flash filled the street as Garchomp exited the ball and gave a deafening roar. The other guys in front of the gym who were dressed the same started shouting and sending out their Pokémon too. A liepard. A scrafty. A bisharp. A weavile. My eyes singled in on weavile, the biggest threat.

A flurry of attacks struck Garchomp from the 4 pokemon doing no damage at all. Until weavile used ice shard. Garchomp roared even louder and turned to look at me. We both shared the amount of anger we had for these people. I nodded in understanding.

"Mega Evolve. Agility Stance." I spoke softly. A rainbow of lights surrounded Garchomp as it reacted to its keystone. I looked up to what I could have sworn was Garchomp smiling as I ordered dragon claw on all 4 of plasma's Pokémon. Garchomp braced itself and leapt forward with inhuman speed, slicing through liepard. Then scrafty. Then bisharp. Finally, it came to weavile. Garchomp spread its wings as its claws began to glow a bright white. Weavile was throwing countless ice shards to try and stop Garchomp's onslaught of attacks, but they were in vain as Garchomp brought down its claws like a cross chop and sliced through weavile in an instant.

I felt Cynthia grip onto my arm tighter. "Ssshhhh" I whispered, as I pulled her into my chest. "It's okay now Cynth". Cynthia fell into my chest as I comforted her.

I snapped my head up to the sound of something hitting the floor. I looked to see a disheveled man with green hair and a cane with the symbol 'P' inside the circle at the top of the cane. We stared at each other silently as one of the pokeballs in the my belt became restless. I looked down quickly, the third pokeball. Giratina. I frowned and looked back up to see the man had vanished. Not a trace of him or the guys dressed oddly. Just the bustling of people trying to get to work on time.

I lifted Cynthia and held her up by her thighs but before I could take a single step, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around to see Cynthia tapping my shoulder with a really red face. I felt my face flush too as I put her back down and put my hand on the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away, didn't I" I looked away. Cynthia put her hand on my cheek and moved my head to face her. She kissed me softly and smiled.

"It's okay, but I can walk for myself you know?" Cynthia pouted. I smiled at her cuteness and nodded in understanding. I held her hand and looked toward the main exit of the street which lead towards the fountain.

"Ready?" I smiled at Cynthia. She smiled back and jumped forward towards the exit, almost yanking my arm out of its socket. We both started laughing as we ran towards the exit.