I Love You

<Time Skip: In Celestic Town>

Cynthia's Pov:

I opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the light. I looked around for Y/N while hearing the fireplace crackle away. I propped myself up against the bed, noticing I was inside the log cabin that I had told
Y/N about. 'I fell asleep. Damn.' I thought, rubbing my eyes. I swung my legs out of the bed and stood on the carpet. I smiled to myself, noticing Y/N in the kitchen. I walked closer and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Morning sleepy" Y/N laughed, kissing my hand. I pouted slightly.

"How long was I out?" I rubbed my head against Y/N's back.

"9 hours straight" Y/N replied. "You talk in your sleep by the way" I heard Y/N add.

"And what did I say?" I smirked, as Y/N looked down at me.

"It shouldn't be repeated casually" Y/N blushed. I felt my cheeks flush bright red. 'What did I say?!' I panicked, trying desperately to remember. I looked up into
Y/N's eyes for an answer.

"It requires a demonstration" Y/N sipped his cup of tea. I looked at him puzzled. Y/N put his cup down and put my hand on his abs.

"You said" Y/N started, trying to mimic my voice. "I want to kiss you here" Y/N moved my hand to his arm. "And here" I blushed furiously. "And finally here" Y/N moved my finger up to his lips. I smirked back.

"There's a lot more places I'd prefer" I winked at Y/N, walking over to the sofa and sitting down. Y/N smiled and sat down on the sofa next to me, picking up a book. I led my head on his lap and closed my eyes.

"Tell me a story Y/N" I mumbled, hugging Y/N's arm tightly into my chest.

"Well, there was once a beautiful blonde girl..." Y/N started.

<Time Skip: End Of Storytelling>

I smiled, looking up at Y/N.

"That story sounds very familiar to me" I said, kissing Y/N softly. Y/N kissed back and pulled me up onto his lap. I kissed down to his neck and felt myself get hotter as Y/N grabbed my waist.

"I love you so much" I whispered, cupping Y/N's face in my hands.

<Insert An Extremely Sour Lemon>