Bonding Once Again

Y/N's Pov:

I stood watching Cynthia as my Garchomp mega evolved and rained a meteor shower down on her Garchomp. It had been two years since she had last seen me. I never wanted to stay away but something held me back from her. Maybe it was the newfound scars I had. Maybe it was because I thought she would be better off without me. Cynthia stood staring at me.

"It can't be..." I heard Cynthia say. A tear ran down my cheek as I walked forward slowly. Cynthia just stood watching me with tears in her eyes. I pulled down my hood and stood in front of Cynthia looking down at her. I reached my hand up to her cheek to wipe away the tears.

"Hi Cynth" I smiled. Cynthia stared up into my eyes.

"Are you real?" Cynthia whispered. I smirked and held her hand.

"Yes, it's me. I'm 100% real" I laughed, putting her hand on my chest.

"See, not a ghost" I added. Cynthia threw her arms around me and sobbed into my chest. I put my arms around Cynthia, trying to comfort her.

"Come on. No crying" I lifted Cynthia's chin up, wiping away her tears. Cynthia just smiled and stood on her tiptoes.

"I need you to come to the balcony" she whispered, giving a side glance to the people I'd defeated beforehand. I nodded as Cynthia then took my hand and practically dragged me into the elevator.

"You've gotten stronger since we last battled" I smiled.

"Well.. I did have a good mentor" Cynthia winked. I blushed, staring at her.

"What do you do to me?" I muttered. Cynthia just smiled and opened the elevator door. I followed her out onto the balcony, admiring the view.

"MT. Coronet?" I said, pointing at the snowy mountains in the distance.

"Yes. I come here to think or be alone" Cynthia smiled sadly. I sat in the chair and looked off into the distance.

"I understand if you don't forgive me, you know that right?" I said, taking my cloak off and wrapping it around the back of the chair. Cynthia walked over to me and sat down in my lap. I turned to look at her and was met with her pressing her lips against mine. I kissed back and locked my hands with hers. Cynthia pulled away and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Does that answer your question?" Cynthia said softly. I nodded slowly. I stood up with Cynthia still wrapped around me, causing her to blush and hide her face in my chest. I laughed and looked down off of the balcony.

"It's a nice place you got here. Is this your home now?" I asked, kissing her head softly.

"No. This is just where I stay in the day. I have a log cabin down by Celestic Town" Cynthia looked up at me, smiling.

"And you're suggesting what?" I smiled back. Cynthia's cheeks flushed red as she hid her face in my chest again. I laughed at her cute reaction, slowly leaning down next to her ear.

"Cynth?" I whispered.

"I want to spend the night together at the cabin. Please" Cynthia whispered, barely audible. I gently let Cynthia down off of me.

"Lead the way" I said, patting her head. Cynthia grabbed my hand and summoned her Garchomp. I jumped on the back of her Garchomp, as Cynthia sat behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Celestic Town, Garchomp" Cynthia instructed, patting the Garchomp's side. The Garchomp took off and flapped its wings until we were up into the clouds. I could feel Cynthia lean her weight against me and begin to snore quietly. I laughed quietly, making sure she was strapped onto the Garchomp properly. I watched the ground beneath us fly past like a blur as the Garchomp sped up to reach Celestic before nightfall.

<Time Skip: In Celestic Town>