Boat Encounter

The view was incredible. The sun glistening off the ocean made it look like a scene out of a movie.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I snapped around putting a hand on my belt. The voice belonged to a tall, elegant woman wearing a green cap.

"I'm the furthest thing from a threat Y/N" The woman laughed, adjusting her cap slightly. I sighed, looking over at Cynthia.

"Who are you?" I asked, watching the woman's movements. She smiled and handed me a small object that looked like a DS.

"I'm Bianca. You'll need that here in Unova. It's called a Pokédex." I sat on the edge of the bed and turned the device over in my hand. The Pokédex's display lit up and displayed a number. 649. I looked up at Bianca.

"That's the amount of Pokémon there are in total across Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova." Bianca answered, showing her own Pokédex. I looked at her Pokédex numbers.

437 seen.
212 missing.
No legendaries seen.

I looked down at my own Pokédex.

100 seen.
549 missing.
4 legendaries seen.
1 legendary caught.

Bianca stared in awe at my Pokédex. I closed the Pokédex and left it on the side.

"You've seen legendaries?!" Bianca squealed in excitement.

"Be quiet, will you?" I whispered, watching over Cynthia.

"Which ones?!?!" Bianca persisted. I glared at her, pointing out how loud she was being again. Bianca blushed slightly and stood back next to the door. I sighed. She was still waiting for me to tell her, wasn't she.

"The Lake Trio and Giratina" I spoke quietly while petting Cynthia's head. Bianca's eyes widened as she put her hand up to her mouth. I smiled as I kissed the top of Cynthia's head and pulled the covers over her.

"Before you ask" I said, standing up. "The caught legendary is Giratina. Ruler of the distortion world." Bianca smiled and opened the door.

"Thank you for your time. Stop by the pokemon research lab if you have any questions" Bianca spoke quietly, closing the door behind her.

"Babe..?" I heard Cynthia whisper. I sat on the edge of the bed and held my arm out to her. I knew she was sleep talking as Cynthia grabbed my arm and held it against her chest while snoring. I chuckled at her immaturity and how cute she was being, even in her sleep.

I sat watching the waves outside, accompanied by a soft whisper or snore from Cynthia every so often. All of a sudden, I was dragged down onto the bed and pulled under the covers.

"Y/N?" Cynthia whispered.

"What's wrong?" I smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. Cynthia moved closer to me, resting her forehead against mine.

Cynthia opened her eyes and looked into mine. "Can we stay like this...please?" I chuckled and kissed her softly.

"Of course. You need to rest though, alright?" I reached over to the lamp and turned it off, leaving the room pitch black. I could feel Cynthia'a grip tighten on me as I reassured her I wasn't going anywhere.

"I will always be here Cynth."