Secrets And Surprises

Cynthia's Pov:

I rushed over to Y/N quickly and put my head against his chest. 'He's still alive, thank god.' I thought, my eyes wandering down his chest.

'Wow..' I ran my hand down his abs and up his arm. 'What the hell am I doing?' I shook my head to snap myself out of my daydream and pulled my hand away. I knelt down next to Y/N's head and slowly lifted it up onto my legs. I grabbed some bandages from my bag and bandaged the cuts on Y/N's arm to stop the bleeding. I quickly noticed faint scars on Y/N's right arm that were shaped like a claw. 'How did he get these?' I wondered, running my finger along one of the scars. 'They look like Gabite claw marks...' Y/N's eyes fluttered open, looking up at me. A tear ran down my cheek, smiling down at him.

"I thought you'd left me" I cried softly. Y/N just smiled up at me, and reached his hand up to my cheek. He wiped away the tear on my cheek.

"It's alright Cynth, I'm ok" Y/N soothed, reassuring me in a calm voice. I stared into his dark brown eyes, looking for answers to questions that had filled my head. But I simply put my hand over his and rested my head against it.

"Please don't do something that reckless again" I spoke, my voice barely audible.

"Hey, come on" Y/N lifted my head up slightly as I opened my eyes to look at him.

"I don't like seeing you upset, I'm alright" Y/N  comforted. Whenever he spoke, he was always so confident and I believed everything was ok in that moment.
'I love you' I thought to myself, my heart racing. I opened my mouth to speak but Y/N sat up and got to his feet cutting the moment short. I cursed myself silently, picking up both bags and supporting Y/N.

"Are you able to walk properly?" I asked, letting him lean on me slightly.

"I..I think so" Y/N replied, moving away from my support and walking by himself. I noticed something glisten out of the corner of my eye. 'The master ball!' I thought, picking it up quickly and running back to Y/N.

"You uh dropped this" I held the master ball out and watched his reaction. Y/N's face seemed to turn dark as he looked at the master ball biting his lip.

"Thanks Cynthia" he growled, shoving the ball back in his bag. I moved away from Y/N, scared at the sudden change of personality. He noticed me back away and sighed.

"I have to explain it now, don't I?"

"Yes, you do" I spoke, trying to sound defiant. Y/N sat down gingerly and leant against the wall. He patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to Y/N, looking up at him.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" he started, staring down at me.

"Of course" I nodded, my cheeks burning from his staring.

"It's a very special Pokémon to me" Y/N said softly.

"Which kind?" I questioned. Y/N pondered for a minute.

"The kind that should never be used in battle unless absolutely necessary" he replied. I sat in shock, wondering what Pokémon was inside the master ball. 'Why is he so secretive about it?' I thought.

"I guess I will only see it when necessary then" I fake smiled, trying to keep my curiosity from asking more questions.

"You want to know, right?" Y/N spoke quietly.
I looked at the master ball and then back at
Y/N.

"Yes but if it's important to never bring it out then it's ok" I said, twiddling my thumbs.

"Only because it's you" Y/N muttered, rolling the master ball into the open.....