Unova

I only noticed myself getting tired as my legs began to shake underneath me. I pulled up my sleeve to check my watch. 8:30pm. A quiet snore broke the silence of the night. I smiled, looking over my shoulder at Cynthia. We decided it would be best if I strapped her legs against mine and her arms around my chest to make sure Cynthia didn't fall off in the 'rare' case she fell asleep.

I yawned, looking towards the horizon. I noticed a small docking bay with a few small ships still active, due to the overnight runs of cargo and a small amount of passengers. I walked up to a guy that looked like the overseer of the docking bay and tapped his shoulder.

"What can I do for you young man?" he smiled, turning to me.

"These go to Undella Town, don't they?" I replied, gesturing towards the ships.

"They certainly do. Is it just yourself on this trip?" the manager asked. I smiled to myself and shook my head, turning myself to the side slightly to show Cynthia sleeping.

"I see" the manager lowered his voice. "Let me grab two tickets for you sir"

"Grazie" I murmured. I looked out at the boats again, slowly slipping into my own world.

"Young man?" The managers' voice shook me to my sense.

"Sorry" I smiled, paying for the tickets and shifting Cynthia back up to stop her sliding off. I felt her grip tighten around my chest, as I heard her moan in her sleep.

"You take care of her, okay?" The manager patted my shoulder, tucking a piece of paper into my shirt pocket. I turned my head, confused at the action.

"That will get you into the best room on the ship. You seem kind, and your girlfriend needs somewhere to sleep" The manager laughed.

"Fiancée" I corrected the manager, smiling. "Thank you for your kindness" I turned towards the ship, waving goodbye.

The manager waved back. "Take care son"

I walked along the plank connecting the ship to land carefully. I handed the guard the small piece of paper the manager had placed in my pocket, and he nodded in acceptance.

"Right this way sire" The guard instructed.

'Sire?' I thought. 'This must be a 1st class ship for the rich'. I looked around as I followed the guard down to corridor. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, beautiful paintings of fascinating Pokémon lined the walls in front of the patterned wallpaper.

The guard opened a door towards the end of the corridor and turned to me. "Your room sire" he explained. "It's all ready and prepared. Room service is available by the button behind the door. Fresh clothes on the bed."

"Thank you?" I frowned, walking into the room. The guard left a key to the door on the side and closed the door behind me.

"Wow" I sat on the bed. The bed was at the back of the room, with a huge window behind the bed showing off the view of the ocean. Fresh clothes laid on the bed, countless many pillows. It was like a house had been shrunk into a smaller compartment.

Cynthia stirred slowly. I unstrapped her from me and let her down onto the bed gently. I walked over to the window and leant against the wall, admiring the view.