__𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 __

Bad's mind had at least one million thoughts rushing through it, but Tommy's mind had way more. He was stressed. He didn't know what the fuck to do. He didn't know SHIT about romance. I mean, he was Tommy. He always bragged about getting girls n shit, but the truth is, he'd never even been on a date.

Spifey couldn't fucking help, all he'd done is pair them, it's not like the soulmate Pairers- or whatever the fuck knew anything about actual romance. Could Toby help?

Maybe? Fuck it, it was worth a shot he guessed.

"Tubbooo!" Tommy greeted a bit nervously.. it was quite early in the morning.

"It's three in the goddamn morning what do you want"

"For some reason Bad told me who his soulmate was and now I have so much stress n shit helppp"

"Skeppy?"

"No shit Sherlock, can you help?"

"Tommy it's fucking 3am and we both know I don't know shit about romance. Talk to the pairer person or whatever I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule." 

"I already did! He was no fucking help!"

"Well. I'm going to bed."

"WHAT NO TU-"

Annnnndd he hung up. Shit. What could Tommy do now? Nothing he can do. Interesting.

Bad had such a weird situation he didn't know what the fuck to do.

So he called Skeppy, he and bad were best friends he'd know what to do right? Tommyinnit you fucking idiot.

The very person he was calling was the source of all his problems.

"Heyyyyyy, you're like, bads best friend right?"

"Tommy. Why are you calling me?"

"Wellllll I have a little bit of a problem with muffinfuck."

"First of all, don't call him that. Second of all, what kind of problem?"

"A bit of a 'for some reason he told me who his soulmate is and I don't know what to do but I want to help and no one can help' problem? But you're his best friend, so I called you! Don't know how the fuck you could help, but it was worth a shot."

Unfortunately, that just made Skeppy mad. Jealous? Jealous.

"What."

"Yeah..haha I didn't believe it either when he told me!"

Unfortunately, that wasn't what the problem was.

"WHY WOULD HE TELL YOU?!?! YOU'RE LIKE THE WORST PERSON TO TELL THAT TOO! WHY WOULDN'T HE TELL ME-"

Skeppy continued to ramble even after Tommy hung up.

Tommy really was in quite a predicament.

[Word Count: 411]