__𝐈𝐈: 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬__

<Skeppy>

Baaaaaad

<BadBoyHalo>

You want me to get on teamspeak don't you?

<Skeppy>

:)

Bad cracked a small smile.

User has joined your channel

"Hey Skeppy!" Bad said brightly

"Bad! I have an idea!" Skeppy said impatiently.

Skeppy planned to record a video for his soulmate, and he wanted bad to be in it. I mean, it was just because they were inseparable, and he needed them to know that, totally not because the idea of Bad being jealous made heat kiss the far reaches of his body.

"And what is it?" Bad said happily, he always enjoyed listening to Skeppys rants of ideas.

"I'm going to record a video...drum roll pleaaaasee.." Skeppy said as he drummed his fingers on the table. "For my soulmate!"

"Then...why am I here?" Bad hummed. He was hopeful, but not too hopeful, he knew Zak was quite dense.  

"Because, if I'm gonna have a soulmate, then they're gonna need to understand that we are inseparable!" Skeppy lied happily.

Bad's smile dropped, but only slightly, he knew this would probably be the case. 

"Awwwww Skeppy!" He was touched, but still a bit disappointed.

Skeppy pressed the record button.

"Hey! If you're watching this, you're the only one who will have seen this video! Besides Bad, of course."

Bad tried to hold back a little giggle. It was only him who'd see the video.

"Um..hey!" He blurted out awkwardly, he was recording a video for himself- what was he supposed to say?

"I don't know what makes you hate me so much you won't even introduce your- ok, no scratch that I kind've understand" he chuckled a bit, despite the depressing statement. "At least give me a little hint!" Skeppy whined.

Bad frowned. He didn't- that's not why- 

He audibly sighed. He couldn't think about this right now

 He then thought about Skeppys request. Maybe he could give Skeppy a hint or two

"Soo.. what excactly are we going to do now?" Bad asked.

"Oh uh.., I kinda that'd be enough?" Skeppy replied with a laugh that displayed a facade confidence, but at the same time nervousness.

"SKEPPY-" Bad scolded the younger, not really mad.

The two laughed for a bit until Skeppy looked at the app he'd been using to record this and  spoke up.

"PFFFF- I FORGOT TO STOP RECORDING!" Skeppy said, causing the two to burst into another fit of lighthearted laughter.

Skeppy then stopped recording and an awkward silence fell between the two.

"Soo- " Skeppy said, but he was by a notification on Bad's phone.

"Oh, that must be another muffiny video from my soulmate." Bad said trying to sound nonchalant, while also trying to drop a hint.

"Then go see it." Skeppy said, venom unconsciously slipping into his voice, he felt jealous though he didn't quite know why. (He did.)

"Nah I've probably already seen it."

Skeppy was a bit confused.

"How could you have already seen it?"

Skeppy, as stated earlier, is dense.

"Goodbye you muffinhead." Bad said with a soft smile that Skeppy couldn't see, but could definitely hear in his voice.

"Bye Bad!" Skeppy replied warmly.

[Word count: 517]