__ 𝐗𝐈I: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐧 __

Skeppy clicks his black painted fingernails against his desk like the other mother in that one coraline scene.

When he'd first heard the news, he'd just wanted to appreciate the knowledge with Bad, knowing how fleeting it was.

Now that he knows he's under no threat of losing it, he feels anger sear within him. Why would Bad hide it?

Did he enjoy watching Skeppy being clueless? Did he take pride in being the only one to know? He slammed his hand palm first against the table, trying to think of something other than bad.

Right now, he felt nothing but fiery hatred when he thought of the man. Some fucking soulmate pairing.

Badboyhalo:

Hey Skeppy! Wanna hop on MunchyMC and play some games?

Skeppy glares at his phone.

Skeppy:

Yeah, sure! Maybe you could even stream it! Why did you ever stop streaming anyway?

Badboyhalo:

Oh i just didn't really feel like doing it anymore.

Skeppy smirks as an idea comes upon his face.

He looks at one of the many off brand badboyhalo vods channels, hoping that one of them caught the stream and... YS!

One of them did.

Skeppy:

I heard you streamed again recently, tho. Looking for a vod, I'm pissed i didn't catch it.

Badboyhalo:

Oh? I didn't stream though?

Skeppy lets out a growl of disdain. He knew that bad was accustomed to lying to him, but this easily?

Badboyhalo:

Anyway, hop in the teamspeak?

Skeppy:

Nah. Something came up.

If bad is gonna lie to him, he's gonna lie to bad.

Oh. That's a tear. Fuck. That's a tear. He wipes it off quickly, and flicks it to the side. He thought bad was his friend.

He hums, and sends a text over to- for the first time- Ranboo.

Skeppy:

Is there any chance you could learn to wipe my memory?

Ranboo:

If i planned on learning how to be a god, i wouldn't be streaming Minecraft

Skeppy:

Well. Fuck

Suddenly, he gets a call from tommy, and he reluctantly answered.

"Why the fuck are you calling me."

"How is your endeavors with bitchboyhalo going?" He asks loudly into the microphone.

He doesn't even make the effort to defend Brad's honor,

"Exceptionally bitchy."

"Wow. Are you like, good bro?" Tommy asks in a voice uncharacteristically concerned for the infant.

"I'm good enough that I don't feel like going to a literal teen for my issues. Go do teen shit. Like, drugs or something. Wait. Don't do drugs actually. Or if you do, say I told you to."

Tommy snickers, "Alright."

Skeppy hangs up the call.

Skeppy feels like fucking shit.

~~AN~~ sorry for the bit of the late update ^w^