__𝐕𝐈: 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 __

Tommy was a god. Not just any god, a very important god.

Tommy was Thomas III God of Conflict.

And today? Today was a very odd day. It had started when Bad had asked him to join a discord call, which is odd by itself, seeing as Bad never really wants to talk to him specifically. They just weren't too good of friends.

"What do you want?" Tommy was a bit busy at the moment.

"I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP OK."

"Okay, okay, no need to yell!

"Ok. So... you- you're, like, good with girls right?" Bad sounded desperate.

Tommy let out a nervous laughter.

Not promising.

Bad sighed. "You know what, sure, good enough."

Tommy was confused, what would Bad need his help with girls for?

"So... I uh. I know who my soulmate is and I NEED HELP." He explained.

"Wait,- how long have you known?-" Tommy asked , confused.

"Since....about two years ago now..? B-but that's not the- that's not the point right now! I need help telling him- HER. HER. I MEANT HER."

"Ok. Ok. Good information. You are very fucking gay, good to know. Good to know."

Bad, though Tommy couldn't see it, was flushed with embarrassment.

"Next time, you really need to try not to fuck up your sentences."

"I- I know...just.. please help me?"

"Ok- but um, Why not just tell him though? I mean, why be a dumbass?"

"Because! I-I can't! I don't really, like believe in this whole God stuff, like, assigning you a person and all that..stuff. I want him to find out on his own!"

"Um? Ok? I mean.. can you tell me who it is at least?"

"NO! I won't tell. You'd probably laugh at the stupid fate or whatever."

"No no! I won't! I mean.. I probably will... but still! Tell me!"

"NO I WON'T TELL YOU WHO THE MUFFINHEAD IS!"

"It's Skeppy, innit?" It was extremely obvious.

"W- HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?"

"It's pretty obvious, Bad."

"..really?"

"Um, Yeah."

Suddenly, Tommy was stricken with an idea.

"Here, here, I'll write a new- I'll write a new book just for you." He was clearly stifling laughter. Hey-hey get on the Dream Smp real quick-" Tommy said.

"Ok??"

Bad got on and read the book tommy threw to him.

"AHH NO IM NOT READING THAT! HOW DID YOU EVEN FINISH 50 PAGES SO QUICKLY?!?"

He didn't exactly need the information. He knew what it was.

"AND WHY DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!?!"

"Bad, I'm 17, not 5, and if you aren't gonna read the book, then I don't think you need my help, dumbass." 

He hung up.

Tommy was stressed as fuck, that was a lot of weight to put on one kids shoulders he really did wanna help Bad, so he decided to look into the Soulmate God who chose the pairing.

See, there is an ENTIRE civilization of gods dedicated to choosing soulmates, so they were considered one of the lower forms of gods.

You're probably wondering how Tommy is a god, well Gods are actually scattered all  around the human world, to help them complete their jobs.

The next day Tommy checked the data-base to see that the one and only George, AKA Spifey, was the one who assigned them together.

Wait.

"SPIFEYS A FUCKING GOD TOO?"

Needless to say, Tommy got quite a few stares in his college class that day.

"So, you are probably wondering why the fuck I've contacted you."

"Yes, why would the swearing child call me."

"Can it, dickhead. now. you're a god? Seriously!?" Tommy accused.

He shrugged.

"Yeah." He answered nonchalantly

"Seriously? Caving in at the first accusation? We've been over this, George."

"God dammit i always fucking forget Thomas-"

"Yeah. Anyway. You know shit about romance?"

"Nope."

....

"Oh."

[Word Count: 660]