"my streamer"

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

the sun rose slowly the day after clay and kelseys date, the sun beaming into the two. both of them had ended up in kelseys bed throughout the night, not satisfied with the far less comfy couch.

clay was the first to wake up, being the extremely light sleeper he is, a small groan leaving his mouth as he stretched out, tightening his hold on kelseys torso. the pressure around her waist woke her also, the quiet sound of the city in the morning filling her ears, as well as clays deep breathing.

kelsey lifted her head from where it was rested in the dip of his neck, making eye contact with the already awake clay. a tight lipped smile graced her features, admiring the boys green eyes and dusting of freckles that covered his cheeks.

"mornin" kelsey whispered, the close proximity reducing her need to talk at full volume.

"hi" clay replied, his hand coming up to thread the few loose hairs away from kelseys face. he smiled as he watched her stare back at him, mind and heart racing with the intimacy in the air.

a pounding phone call sound rung through their ears, clay groaning and reaching behind kelsey to grab his phone and check who was calling him. sapnap.

clay turned his phone around for kelsey to see, a small laugh leaving her mouth as she saw the amount of distaste on the mans face as he answered the call and put it on speaker.

"what do you want, ass-hat" clay asked quickly, causing a small exhale laugh to come from kelsey.

"you're supposed to be streaming with me in like— 10 minutes." nick announced, "also are you with kelsey."

clay sat up in alarm. "shit, yeah i'll be on soon. kelsey say hi." clay smiled, nudging the phone towards kelsey.

"hi nick! have a good stream." kelsey cheered, excited to be interacting with nick again.

"hi kelsey, sorry to interrupt you and clay you know—" he said, making kissing noises as he finished the sentence making both kelsey and clays faces contort.

"shut up nick, i'll be on discord in a second." clay said before ending the call, turning to kelsey with a small frown.

"d'you want to come to mine and watch me stream?" clay asked, not wanting to be without kelseys company so soon.

"sure!" kelsey smiled, lifting herself out of bed to retrieve her hoodie from her floor, pushing it over her head sleepily. as she put the hoodie on, she heard a small laugh come from clays mouth as he watched her.

"nice hoodie." clay laughed, making kelsey look down to see a giant dream smile looking back at her, and the fact the hoodie was far too big sort of gave away that it wasn't hers.

"mine now sorry bud." she bantered, patting clay on the shoulder, leaving the room to use the bathroom before they go, clay leaving while she collected herself to set up his pc for the stream.

kelsey settled on clays bed behind him, watching his monitor as she sat, listening to clay and nick converse before the stream started. a yawn left her mouth, due to her only being awake for around an hour.

clays head peaked in interest, turning round to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "bored already?"

kelsey lifted her head up to look at clay, a smile rising. "maybe if someone didn't wake me up so early i wouldn't be tired." she laughed, watching clay shake his head and turn around to face his monitor again.

she watched as he took in a deep breath, spinning around with his arms out straight towards her. "c'mere." he smiled, grabbing his hands at her.

kelsey eyed him carefully, assessing the situation at hand— sit on clays lap, on stream, infront of 50k people. or she could lie in bed like a loner. she exhaled deeply and lifted herself off the bed with a hmf  and carefully sat down in clays lap, butt on one thigh with her legs swung over the armrest of the chair.

"comfy?" clay smiled, kelseys head now resting on his chest as she watched his minecraft character run amongst sapnap and george.

"yep" she said simply, watching clay unmute. she continued to watch the stream progress for hours, the close proximity to clays headphones allowing her to hear their conversations and surpress her laughs to make sure she wasn't picked up by the mic.

kelsey also noticed while in his arms how fond she was of clays company, and how boring her life was before he was a part of it.

clay lifted his hands off the keyboard and raised his arms up to stretch, landing around kelsey when they came back down, causing a small smile to fill her face. "have a good stream?" she asked, despite her being around for all of it.

"yep, you being here made it better though." he smiled, resting his head atop kelseys while his chair spun slighly.

a loud yelling caused clay to almost jump out of his seat, "SIMP!". he turned back to the monitor and saw he was still connected to a voice channel, both george and sapnap connected.

kelsey looked up in surprise, as she heard clays heart rate rise dramatically from the scare. "jesus sapnap, you nearly killed me." he said, raising his hand to place it over his heart.

"kelseys there i'm assuming?" george asked.

"yeah, d'you wanna speak to her?" clay replied, hearing an affirmative "YES!" from sapnaps mic. he lifted the headset off his head and handed it to kelsey. "they want to speak to you." he laughed, shaking his head.

kelsey willingly took the headset, placing it over her head, listening to the commotion in the call. "hi" she said quietly, making both george and sapnap go quiet.

"hi kelsey!" they both smiled. "can dream hear you right now?" sapnap asked, making kelsey turn her head slighly, watching clay looking back at her.

"i don't think so, what do you want to know?" she asked, causing a groan to leave dreams mouth knowing she was going to say something embarrassing.

"on a scale of 1-10 how much of a total simp is dream?" george asked, getting a laugh out of both kelsey and sapnap.

"i would say he is, atleast an 8" she replied, watching clays face move in confusion.

"what did they ask you!" he exclaimed, taking the headset from kelsey. "if you said anything about me being a simp shut up." he said quickly before leaving the call, leaving the two in silence

"you totally are a simp though." kelsey smiled, now stretching out herself.

"yeah but only for you."