"the dream team."

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

kelsey smiled mischievously at her computer screen as the red word, 'imposter' flashed up infront of her, aswell as seeing her imposter teammate was none other than clay himself.

the two wandered through the map, dancing around with eachother in the navigation room when both tubbo and tommy walked in, both of them easily getting a double kill before venting off and walking to medbay, as far away as possible.

BODY FOUND!

"GUYS! IT WAS IN NAVIGATION, TOMMY AND TUBBOS BODIES!" sapnap exclaimed, causing a few hums to be elicited from the other players. "was there anyone nearby?" punz asked, trying to get a profile on any of the players.

"i think schlatt was the only one nearby, where was everyone?"

"i was in medbay with dream, he's cleared." kelsey announced, dream making sounds of agreement. "usually i would sus people that stay together but dream is just protecting his girlfriend." george answered back, causing a quick "WHAT!" to come out of kelsey and dreams mouth.

the second round started after schlatt got voted out, considering they were the only person to be suspicious of the whole last round. kelsey separated from dream this game, quickly running round to electrical, turning off the lights and killing the first person to enter, venting away to medbay.

dream however, on the other side of the map had just killed quackity directly infront of punz, immediately outing himself as the imposter.

BODY FOUND!

"i just got watched dream kill quackity in weapons." punz started, causing a few laughs to be elicited from the other players of the game.

"that's funny punz because i actually saw YOU kill and when i came into weapons you were stood over the body and reported it before i could." dream reciprocated, making the other players doubt punz's statement, kelsey silently laughing at clays cover up.

everyone voted and it ended up being 3 punz 2 dream, causing punz to be voted out.

the game ended extremely quickly after that, kelsey and dream getting a double kill, ending the game and causing groans to come out of the others mouths, "i knew it!" sapnap yelled, followed by a few other shouts from other people.

kelsey yawned while staring at her computer screen, announcing that she had to go and finish some school work, since she had sort of forgotten about it recently.

hours later, looking over at her alarm clock to see 1:30am displayed on the small screen, making the smart decision to head to bed. her phone got plugged in on her bedside and a notification came through as she became sleepily unresponsive.

IMESSAGE

clay
was fun playing with
you today :) the others
love you. sleep well.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

hi!!!!!
happy halloween everyone !
i hope you all have a safe day
wherever you are, and don't
party too hard :D

i have a new book out!!!! for
anyone who likes the sbi fd
au's :D check it out that would
be poggers

STAY SAFE !!!!!!!!!