"simp!"

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

kelsey was far from used to her posts getting this many likes and comments. right now it stood at about 10.3k likes in contrast to her usual 2k.

the following morning she was straight on the phone with her brother, luke, filling him in on everything that was happening. "luke, all i did was tell that person what youtuber i watched and now they're all asking me if we're dating! i don't even follow this man on twitter!" kelsey exclaimed, slightly overwhelmed by all the eyes on her.

"just ignore them, they'll forget about it by tonight." luke reasoned, not understanding what his sister was so worked up about.

"you're right, talk to you soon. bye." kelsey said, hanging up the phone once luke had said his goodbyes.

today kelsey had the task of grocery shopping, considering her fridge was looking quite empty. so, she slipped on her vans and opened her apartment door, locking it as it closed and turned to the right so she could reach the elevator.

she clicked the small button which emitted a small ding! when she pressed it, signalling the metal box was on the way up. as the doors opened infront of her, she was met by none other than clay himself and seemingly one of his friends.

"hi clay! how are you?" kelsey asked, making some small talk between the two.

"i'm good! this is my friend nick." clay replied, motioning over to his friend beside him.

"lovely to meet you nick, i'm kelsey and as much as i would love to stay and chat i need to get to target so i'll catch you guys later?" kelsey smiled, looking over at the two infront of her.

"of course! have fun." clay spoke as kelsey got into the elevator, waving to the two boys as the door quickly closed.

DREAM!

"have fun? what sort of person has fun when grocery shopping?" nick laughed, teasing his friend beside him, knowing that must've been the girl he was fawning over just a few days ago.

"shut up, i'm providing you with something to do today you can't make fun of me." clay looked over at the boy with a straight face, causing them both to start laughing.

TWITCH

dreamwastaken is LIVE! : minecraft with sapnap but he's here irl

"hi guys!" dream started, welcoming the thousands of people beginning to join the stream.

"i'm here with sapnap, although you can't see us. george will also be joining us for a bit." dream spoke, bringing his chat through the plan for this stream, explaining they would just be messing about on a hardcore world.

DONATION!
sapnapsimp donated $10
— have you guys seen the girl that was 'simping' for george.

dream and sapnap looked at eachother with eyebrows raised, relaying the question back to george himself.

"umm- i don't think i've seen it, send me it on twitter, chat." george replied, thinking back to his time on twitter earlier wondering if he had come across the girl.

"oh! i see it, it's a girl named kelsey, guys all she did was say she watched my videos you're all crazy."

dream perked up slightly at the girls name, sapnap catching on, muting their mic quickly, "do you think that could be kelsey like THE kelsey." sapnap asked, dream nodded in response,

"i'll ask him after stream." he said, going back to minecraft, unmuting and moving on from the subject entirely.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

HI!
how is everyone :)
updates might be quite slow now because i'm back in school D: