"nerves."

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

kelsey smiled to herself as the notification popped up on her phone, quickly typing a short yes! in reply. she took notice that it was getting quite late, so slipped on a hoodie and leggings, knowing she wouldn't be home until late.

the girl slipped out of her apartment, slowly making her way to clays door, rubbing her clamy palms on to her pants. after two swift knocks, she was met by clay stood at the other side of the door, with a boyish smile on his face.

"i'm surprised you came over, it's quite late." clay started, opening the door wider and nodding his head back, gesturing for the girl to enter.

"are you kidding? i couldn't miss out on movie night!" kelsey smiled, admiring clays apartment. she noticed how it was all very modern and held the same colour scheme, apart from the few green items spread across the apartment.

"you seriously have ninja turtle figures sat on your kitchen counters?" kelsey asked amused, "i like them."

"hey don't make fun of me i just think they brighten up my apartment, that's all." he replied with a smile, allowing kelseys eyes to wander around the apartment once more.

"i'm going to make popcorn and stuff so you can sit on the couch and pick a movie if you'd like." clay suggested, opening up his kitchen cabinets looking for the snacks.

kelsey made her way slowly over to the living area, sitting herself down on the gray couch looking up at the tv mounted on the wall infront of her. "clay what do you think about horror movies?" she yelled out slightly, catching the blondes attention.

clay hated horror movies, he always had since he was a child. i guess you could say he had a fear of the unknown which made watching horror movies nearly unbearable. "i like them! did you pick one?" he spoke, before making his way back to the couch, snacks in hand.

"i was maybe thinking horror movie but i'm actually feeling the harry potters now." kelsey smiled at clay, eyes scanning over the array of food infront of her.

clay let out a quiet sigh of relief, watching kelsey as she chose which one of the harry potter series she was going to put on for the two to watch.

"you're seriously just going to watch this for draco." clay laughed, shaking his head at kelsey as she was googling which movie he looked the best in.

"come on leave me be, you can simp over ron or something." kelsey said back, looking up from her phone to see clay looking at her.

"you could atleast simp for a different blonde." he said, with a teasing smile on his face.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

WTF WTF WTF
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K
soz this chapter is shit, next one is good i promise!!