"who are we?"

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"how the fuck am i supposed to complete this assignment before 9am." kelsey exclaimed, slamming her fists into the desk in-front of her, pushing her feet off the ground, sending her desk chair flying back as she stood up, beginning to pace around the bedroom.

she looked over at the digital clock beside her bed, seeing 2:37am inscribed on it. she groaned and collapsed back on her bed, closing her eyes, hoping to get a few moments of tranquility before getting back to her work.

kelsey evans was an editing student in college. 19 years old, born and raised in florida. she had a very simple life, no real big family issues, only a few blips over the years. she lived on the 14th floor of her apartment building, an old cat lady occupying the residence to her left and a person she had yet to meet occupying the one to her right.

she decided to study editing in college after watching one too many youtube videos, deciding she wanted to learn the craft that went into creating such a thing. she hoped she could persue a career with her editing skills one day,despite her major procrastinating habits.

like most people, kelsey underestimated her talent and saw herself as a mediocre editor that just does it for fun and hopes it takes her somewhere in life.

DREAM!

"GEORGE!" dream yelled, scaring himself in the process, "you can't scare me like that."
laughs filled the mans ears as he sat at his pc, he looked over at the time on his computer. 2:37am.

"alright boys i'm going to head off, i'll speak to you tomorrow." dream said, leaving the discord call, that consisted of him, sapnap and georgenotfound. he took off his headset, shutting down the pc and made his way slowly over to his bed, immediately collapsing after the long hours he had sat in his incredibly uncomfortable chair.

dream, or clay as his family knew him, is a internet personality with a forever growing follower count. he lived on his own, moving out into his own apartment after he had finished with high school.

dream has an outgoing personality, constantly able to start a conversation and always on top of things to keep one going, although despite his extroverted personality, he loved and valued his quiet time, much like everybody does.

he is a people pleaser, always wanted to see everyone happy and would never go out of his way to upset anyone or ruin people's day.

so, what happens when kelsey and dream, have the pleasure of meeting one cold wednesday afternoon.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

HI!
first chapter pog?
i'm writing this early august but who knows when i'll actually post it, how's the future? has the vlog been posted yet ;)

also btw, off stream dream will be referred to as clay and on stream he will be referred to as dream :)