11. The Land Of Waves! {Editing}

Tw: Swearing

~
~🌒🌑🌘~

~🌖🌕🌔~~

~🌖🌕🌔~
~

Luna groaned slightly stretching her back, creating a popping sound. She was seated on the Hokage office floor, a small pile of papers in front of her. The third Hokage, who was sat at his desk, peered down at her in slight amusement.

"It still surprises me that you decided to help me instead of going on a mission with your team."

Luna stuck her tongue out in distaste as she released her legs from their crossed position.

"What's the point of going if we're just doing chores for the village? Plus I and cats don't get along."

Luna's face scrunched up causing the Hokage to chuckle at the young girl. Luna soon laughed with the man just as there was a knock at the door. The laughter soon died down as Hiruzen gave a powerful 'come in'.

In came Iruka holding a small stack of papers. "Good morning Hokage, Luna."

The two gave him a warm smile which he gladly returned. He placed the papers on the desk, talking to the Hokage about something which Luna ignored, continuing to read through her own section of paperwork.

A loud voice from outside soon caught luna's attention causing her to groan before neatly stacking the papers. Hiruzen softly took the papers from her, nodding towards the door.

Luna catching on quickly rushed to the door, opening it for her teammates. Her team entered, Sasuke carrying a ginger cat.

Luna met the cat's glare which she gladly returned with her own. Lightning flashed between their clashed eyes as naruto nudged Luna away from the cat.

Her attention was now on Naruto as he told her about their mission. He complained about how kiddy they were and that the cat was a complete jerk. Which she agreed with barely knowing the cat.

Hiruzen had already called for Iruka to get their client. Luna could hear the cat hiss at her back causing her to roll her eyes. She glared at it from the corner of her eye as it stared smugly at her still curled within the Uchiha's arms. An ugly twist was felt in her stomach as she scoffed under her breath at the animal.

Then she paused.

Was she getting jealous over a cat?

A cat she'll probably see only once.

Luna groaned dragging her hands down her face, finally coming to her senses. She gave naruto a warm smile causing him to release a relieved breath. Team seven soon turned their attention to a woman who had walked in with Iruka.

She soon scooped up the cat from Sasuke's arms and she squished it into a hug. The whole team sweat dropped as the woman cooed at the whining animal.

"Stupid Cat. It deserves to be crushed." Luna snickered at Naruto as Sakura glared at the Naruto nudging him in the ribs causing him to double over in pain.