02 || 9 O'clock

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Good evening gentlemen, ladies," said Jansen walking into the cafeteria with guards following behind. The boys turned around and looked at Jansen. "You all know how this works. If you hear your name called please rise and in an orderly fashioned join my colleagues behind me, they will escort you to the eastern wing. Your new lives are about to begin" said Jansen looking around. The teenagers started to clap excitedly to see who will leave.

"Connor, Evelyn, Justin, Peter, Allison, Squeegee" the teenager started to cheer louder. "Alright settle down, Franklin and Abigail" read Jansen the list smirking looking at the kids.

Some kids looked hopeful towards him. Waiting to be called, but he closed the clip-board. People whined in disappointment and went back to what they were doing.

"Now, now don't get discouraged. If i could take you all i would. As always tomorrow...your time will come," said Jansen walking towards the exit and giving hope to those who didn't get chosen. "Go on eat up" said Jansen and left. The kids started clapping and started talking again.

Thomas, Newt, and Minho looked confused as to what happened. "Where are they going?" asked Minho looking at the boy they had kind of made a friend of.

"Far from here," he said turning around.

"Lucky bastards" he said annoyed he didn't get chosen.

"Some kind of farm, safe place, they can only take a couple out at a time" said the other boy.

Thomas looked thoughtful when he turned to the big window that showed tho hallway he saw Teresa walking with some nurses and the one that leads them was the same one that sedate Amber. They were taking Teresa the same way they took Amber.

"What the hell" murmured Thomas standing up and following her. he stood up and went to follow Teresa. "Hey Teresa!" he said loudly. Aris noticed him and took off his hoodie and looked at Thomas. "Teresa!" yelled Thomas again she looked at him but didn't stop.

Just as he was about to go to the door the guards standing there stopped him.

"Hey" said the guard pushing a little bit Thomas.

"Where are they taking her?" he asked the guard.

"They just have to run a few more tests," said the guard. "Don't worry they will be done with her soon" said the guard nicely. "Is she okay?" asked Thomas worried about his friend.

"She's fine" said the guard calmly, but to calm for Thomas.

Thomas looked at the door unsure of the answers this man was giving him. They took them to a room where there were bunks for each one.