19 || Kiss And Go

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Both Amber and Thomas jumped up at the noise and sharing a worried look ran over. Seeing WICKED helicopters flying over the camp they immediately started to help people out.

Thomas looked at Brenda's tent. "Brenda!" he called and Amber ran over covering her eyes from the heat of the fire. "We need to check!" Amber called and Thomas moved forward but it fell down even more.

Amber gasped thinking the girl was dead. Thomas yelled as Brenda came from behind them. "You dumbass!" she says and pulls both of them away. They hide as they watch Jorge already there. "What are you trying to get yourselves killed?"

That's when Amber's mind wrapped around the fact that her brother may be in trouble too. "Aris! I need to find Aris" she remembered and Thomas along with Jorge and Brenda looked at her.

She went to get up only to get Thomas to pull her back down. "Are you crazy? You can't go in there alone!" he says and her head shook. "I need to find my brother!" she yelled looking at them.

Her eyes looked for him over the commotion but it was hard with all the shooting and running. She couldn't find who it was. "We have to go now, while we still have the chance" Jorge felt bad for her but if they wanted to live with the freedom they needed to escape.

"We've gotta go find the others" Thomas had stopped Amber because he didn't want her to go alone but if he went they still would have more chance.

"No! Look! You can't help them," many were already on the ground and other very few that were on their side were trying to shoot to get away.

Amber gasped when a bomb of electricity shock them all. The more she watched the more her breathing go faster.

Slowly one by one they started to round them all up. Thomas turned around and leaned against the box. Amber felt her eyes tear up.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing you can do for them if we don't move now" Jorge tells him. Amber shared a look with Thomas and even if she was scared she didn't-she couldn't leave her brother behind. "We won't be so much better off"

"You guys gotta go right now"

Amber's eyes couldn't help but look at the chaotic scene in front of them.

"What?" Brenda asked.

"They're not looking for you. You'll be safe okay? But you have to go now" they wanted the immunes and the ones that had been claimed as their property and Brenda had told him before, they didn't want her.

"Thomas" she says again.

"I can't leave without them" his voice was sad because they're his friends. People have been through all of this. And Amber had grown to like them, she couldn't either.