08 || Jump

-Amber's P.O.V-

As i walked around i could see shattered glasses, ripped clothes on the floor, i also saw some beds with books on them. I then crouched down to see a picture of a mom and little boy smiling. I smiled at it and grabbed the teddy bear beside it. "What happened to all of you?" i asked myself as i put it down to check other things.

I then put my flashlight towards something that had a body-looking way. I walked over to it and saw it shivering. "Hey are you ok?" i asked walking slowly closer to it. Its clothes were all ripped out and you could see weird veins on him back up his neck.

"Hello?" i said stopped midway not sure of to keep going. I've seen this before those black veins somewhere. "Um w-who are you?' i asked as he put his arm down making me gasp. Its skin was all ripped and scattered blood coming down. Suddenly all the lights turned on.

I looked back at it since now i could see better. Its hair was all of now replaced by burnt skin, it quickly turns around making me scream. "AHH!" i screamed, its face was all ripped and burnt veins in it. I took steps back trying to slowly move away.

As i went back i accidentally kicked a bowl making noise. Like if something clicked it ran towards me. I quickly turned back dropping things behind me to make it go slower but it didn't stop him at all. I then heard screams coming from everywhere. I ran quickly to where i was but as i was about to turn the corner two other this appeared making me turn the other way.

I ran as fast as i could i then heard my name.

"AMBER!" Aris yelled.

"ARIS!" i yelled running with all in me.

"GO! GO!" i heard Thomas yell.

"AMBER WHERE ARE YOU?!" i heard my brother call for me.

"ARIS! THOMAS!" i yelled opening a door to as i entered i saw some stairs and went up. I don't know but then felt a strong pain in my arm. "AHH!" i screamed looking down to see one of them had scratched me but not deeply enough but it still came out blood.

"RUN! RUN!" i heard the yell's from the others.

"THOMAS! ARIS!" i screamed again going up against some stairs. I opened the double door to see the guys on the other side.

"AMBER!" yelled Aris and Thomas at the same time as they saw me. I looked behind them to see Frypan and Minho holding on to a door where you could desperate monster look like things trying to open it.

Behind me, i heard strange sounds. I looked to my sides seeing i was trapped since on one side there was nothing only a broken floor then the other was a big wall. "GUYS!" i screamed seeing i had no way out.

"AMBER! JUMP! JUMP!" yelled Thomas seeing me struggle with a concerned look on his face.

"I CAN'T IT'S TO FAR!" I was panting as i looked at the whole between us.

"YOU HAVE TO! COME ON!" yelled Thomas worried. I looked behind me but instantly regret it as one of those this my guess a woman jumped on top of me making me fall to the ground.

I screamed in fear desperately trying to get her off me. "AMBER!"

I struggled to move it away since it was very strong. "AMBER THE ROCK!" yelled Aris. I looked at him and saw that beside me was a big rock. I took my hand away one holding on to the thing's neck to keep it from my face the other trying to grab the rock.

The adrenaline hit me and I reached as hard as i could and grabbed it hitting it on the head with all my might making it get off me. I got time enough to stand up and hit it, again and again, i then kicked it and pushed it off the floor and it fell to the floor below me.

I saw two of the hideous monsters running towards me. "AMBER JUMP!" yelled Thomas.

"BUT-"

"JUMP!" he yelled sounding like a statement. I breathed deeply and took some steps back then...jumped.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Ooh, will she make it? Amber jumped who knows if she'll actually make it? Poor her she was alone her curiosity could have killed her.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!