magic bullet (part1)

(845 words)

we where in class and the teacher was handing back out tests and scott was nervous so he was bouncing his leg which was distracting me, stiles tapped him on the shoulder so i leaned in "if Derek is the one who bite you then who did" scott turned around slightly, he paused for a moment " i don't know" "did the alfa kill the bus driver" stiles leaned in again, scott paused again "i don't know" this kid sure doesn't know much, just ask Derek it isn't hard "does Alison's dad know about" scott cut him off shouting "i don't know", stiles jolted back and i stared at him, we finally got our tests back both me and stiles got an A and scott got a d- "dude you need to study more" i lean over and he just looks at me "i know well im studding with Alison after school today" i then see stiles face light up "that's my boy" i roll my eyes at him "we are just studding" scott leans back "uhm no your not" stiles says hitting him with a pencil "no im not?" scott sounds confused but i know exactly what stiles means "not if i hang out with you and your reputation rubs off on me" scott turns round "ok just stop with the questions" he turns back round and lean over "why do boys sexualise study sessions like i wanna study right but if i ask anyone its like an invitation to fuck me and quite frankly i don't want that, you should ask Alison first before you do anything" stiles kinda just looks at me "what its my body and id prefer to study then sleep with any one in here" i cross my arms and sit back in my seat.

me and stiles walk out and got in the jeep "okay question if i asked if you wanted to study would your mind go straight to sex or is it different cus we are friends" he just stared at me "i mean some par of me would probably think that but i know you wouldn't so id just ignore it" i raised an eye as he said that but i didn't say anything as it would probably give away the fact i like him so we started driving out the car park when Derek just walked in front of us and just stood there and then fell over while everyone was beeping so me and stiles got out the car and rushed over to him and so did scott "is he okay" i bend down "i was shot" he whispered and then i smelt the wolfs bane in him "why aren't you healing" scott said franticly "because dumb ass he was shot by a wolfs bane bullet he has 48 hours" they all looked at me in fear and panic i lifted him up "come on lets get in the car, scott helped me get him in and i climbed over him to sit in the back, Derek and scott where arguing about the bullet "listen scott just get the bullet ok who cares if you like him you need all the help you can get now go find it" i snarled at him as he was mildly annoying me, scott walked off and road away so so stiles started driving "hey y/n how did you know that" he looks in his mirror at me "i smelt the wolfs bane and ive been shot before so i knew hoe long he had from where the smell came from" i smile and Derek looks back at me, stiles tried to call scott but he didn't answer, Derek then took off his jacket "hey try not to bleed out onto y seats okay" stiles said after Derek took off his jacket. stiles pulled over "what happens if scott doesn't find it" he quickly turns to Derek "he dies" i lean forward "not yet, i have a last resort" Derek said slowly and rolled up his sleeve and stiles backed away "ew what is that, is it contagious" i chuckle slightly " you know you should just get out" stiles looked away and looked back and Derek looked up at him " start the car" stiles looks shocked "you know i don't think you should be barking order with the way you look okay in fact i bet i could drag your little were wolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead" Derek glared at him when he said that "start the ca or ima rip your throat out with my teeth" i then lean forward "yeah i don't think so buddy, lay a finger on him and ill kill you before the wolfs bane does okay" i smile and he glares at me "im like as strong as an alfa and you are wounded don't test me" i sit back in my seat and stiles starts driving and Derek looks out the window "take him to the animal clinic"