heart monitor (part 2)

(760 words)

"to do what" scott looks confused as we start walking "to teach you my self"

as we are sitting at lunch me and stiles sat in front of scott while he was hiding in a book as he had to stay away from Allison, stiles was still annoyed at him cus i could feel it, i was just trying to eat my lunch "why dont you sit with them" stiles looks at me then looks at Allison and lydia then back at me "because i like sitting here with you" i paused for a moment "two and i dont think im welcome over their" i smile slightly and he nods his head and looks at scott " i think the books making it more obvious "shes reading anyway scott i dont think she can see you" i lean over and he looks up and looks at stiles' paper "did you come up with a plan yet?" stiles takes a bite of his apple "i think so" scott looks at Allison and then at stiles "does that mean you dont hate me then" i look at stiles then at scott "no he still does but your life effects us and because we are great people we are helping you" i smile at stiles and he nods "yeah shes right, plus im defo a better yoda than derek" he looks back down to his paper "yeah yeah you teach me" scott says from behind the book because hes scared "yeah he will be your yoda" they both looked at me and i smiled and stiles smiled back "your yoda i will be" he says smiling and moving his head, i giggled at how cute it was "i said it backwards" scott cut him off "yeah i know" stiles looks at him offendended "oh yeah i still hate you" he picks up his stuff and stands up and leaves, i grab my apple and my stuff and go after him "sorry scott" i whisper to him as i walk past and he quickly follows and i hear allison call him and i look at stiles and laugh "what?" he turns to me "Allison noticed him" i smile and he laughs as we carry on walking.

later on me scott and stiles head to the field with some lacross equipment and things stiles 'borrowed'. they sit down on the bench and i stand in front of them "now put this on" stiles hands scott a heart rate monitor and i walk off while they talk because stiles already told me the plan earlier when we ditched scott so i was waiting for them after a bit scott and stiles walk up to me and stiles hands me duck tape "ok hands behind your back mccall" i giggle and he putrs his hands behind his back and i tape them up really tight "break out and ill break your wrists" i smile and take a few steps back "this isnt exectly how i wanted to spend my free period" i turn round and see stiles holding a lacross stick "you know yo could just punch him rigth" i walk over and stand next to stiles "why when i can practice my aim as well" he picks up a ball and starts throwing them at scott "remember scott dont get angry" i tease him as stiles throws more at him "i think my aims getting better" stiles turns to me smiling, after a bit scott drops and his hear rate goes up a lot and he rips through the duck tape so i walk over "scott control you anger or ill break your wrists" i stood in front of him as i said that his heart rate went down "the angrier i got the stornger i felt" he said and me a stiles knelt down "yeah that happens" they both look at me "is that why you dont like being around me when your annoyed" stiles looks at me concerned "yeah i dont want to hurt you plus im a lot stronger than scott so it would hurt a lot more if i punched you" i smiled trying to reasure him "so i cant be around allison then derek was right" scott looks up at us "just because she makes you happy?" stiles looks down at him "no because she makes me weak" as he says that i kick him "ow what was that for" scott holds his stomach and looks up at me "1 for breaking the duck tape and 2 for being an idiot"