Night school (part 1)

(716 words)
Me Scott and stiles drove to the school at night with Derek following us with deaton apparently, sometimes I wish I stayed asleep, we parked at school and we all got out the jeep "this is a terrible idea" I look at both of them "personal I like to ignore my problems till they go away" stiles says as we stop at the back of his car "yeah let's do that then" I look at him and I feel Scott roll his eyes behind me.

Derek pulls up as stiles gets something out his boot and I turn to Derek and wave at him and he waves back slightly and I can fell the boys looking at me but I ignore them and walk over to him as he gets out the car "please tell them it's a dumb idea" I look at Derek and Scott walks over "where's my boss?" I look at Derek confused "he's the back" he sighs "what happened?" I look at stiles then at Scott then at Derek "Derek here thinks Deaton is the alpha but I'm here to prove him wrong" Scott finally said and I sighed "this is a terrible idea and it's gonna get us all killed" I look at them both "I like this girl" Derek said and I smiled slightly "oh my god" stiles sounded frustrated "stiles come on" they start walking into the school and I jump onto the hood of Dereks car "carefully this car is expensive" he looks at me and leans next to me "I way like 2 pounds chill" I chuckled and looked at him "why are you helping us?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged "I feel bad for Scott I guess" I smiled slightly, Derek doesn't seem like the type of guy to care about a bunch of dumb kids but I guess I was wrong.

I hear this awful sound come from the school and I'm guessing that was Scott trying to howl so I covered my ears "god that was awful" Derek mumbled "sounded like a dying cat to me" then I hear a proper howl and both me and Derek start looking round, that was a loud ass howl.

Scott and stiles walk out the school smiling while me and Derek just stood there "I'm gonna kill both of you" Derek said, I could feel the anger come off him it was kinda scary "why the hell was it so loud" I looked at them both and crossed my arms "who knows but it was awesome" stiles said still smiling like an idiot, Scott's face dropped as he looked at dereks car "what did you two do to him?" Me and Derek looked at each other "what?" We all looked into the car and deaton, Scott's boss, was gone.

Next thing we know Derek is being lifted up into the air and blood coming out his mouth, I back up to stiles and Scott and I see this thing, I'm guessing it's the alpha and we just start running towards the school and we run in "what about Derek aren't we gonna help him?!" I look at them both "we can't" Scott basically screeched while we held the doors shut, "we need to lock this!" Scott started panicking "does it look like I have a key" of course stiles was sarcastic "guys open the door" I said as they looked at me like I was crazy "just trust me okay, I'm fast alright" I taped them on the shoulders "did you not see what happened to Derek" stiles voice cracked "if you don't open the door that will happen to us" they both hesitated before opening the door and I run out and grab the bolt cutters stiles dropped earlier and ran back in with them shutting the doors behind me and I jam them in the handles of the doors on the inside "how did you know they where there?" Stiles just stared at me "I heard you drop them earlier and I saw them as we was running in" I smiled slightly "you amaze me sometimes" he let out a sigh of relief "guys I don't think that's gonna hold maybe should move" I nodded and we started walking.