Lunitic (part 1)

(746 words)

Stiles drives us to some place in the woods and he has a bottle of jack Daniels so this can't be good "where are we going" Scott asks for the 10000 time as we walk "you'll see" stiles says as he carries on walking "I really shouldn't be out here my moms on constant freak out since what happened at the school" he says as he looks round "my mom totally fine but that's because we are all supernatural... I'm not helping am i" I look away "well your dad isn't the sheriff okay there's no comparing" stiles sighed "can you at least tell me what we are doing out here" Scott was getting annoyed "yeah when your best friend gets dumped" Scott cut him off "I didn't get dumped" he sighed "okay well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend they are taking a break you get your best friend drunk" he stops and turns around and smiles and I sighed "stiles do you think this is a good idea?" He looks at me "of course it's a good idea" he smiles

After about an hour or so half the bottle is gone and stiles was drunk but Scott was fine he had barely touched it anyway, Scott was sitting on the rock and stiles lay on the floor and lay his head on my lap "you drunk by any chance stiles" I chuckled "duuudeee she's just one girl" stiles starts saying to Scott and I smile as I listen "there's so many, there's so many other girls in the sea" I chuckled as he said that, he was so drunk and it was so funny "it's fish in the sea" Scott corrected him "fish? Why you talking about fish I'm talking about girls" he sighed "oh god I love girls" I look down at him "really I couldn't tell you know" we both chuckled but Scott stayed silent "hey your not happy" he tapped Scott's leg "have a drink" he sits up and picks up the bottle "I don't want anymore" Scott says so stiles puts it back down "you not drunk?" He looks up at Scott "I'm not anything" he shakes his head slightly "maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf, am I drunk?" Stiles asked "you are wasted stiles" I stroked his head slightly "ahhhyyy" he raised his arm slightly and it flopped back down "dude I know it hurts I know, well I don't" stiles started rambling again "but I know this as much as being broken up hurts being alone is way worse" I mean he's not wrong but it's basically the same thing "that didn't make any sense" me and stiles both say and he starts laughing then some guy comes over and grabs the bottle and stiles sits up and I stands up "hey y/n don't" he whispered to me and tapped my leg "look at the 3 of you getting your drink on, is that your girlfriend?" He looked at me and stiles "no more like a body guard so I'd watch out if I was you" I glared at them "yeah Cus I'm scared of a little high school girl" the guy said "you should be she scary" stiles mumbled slightly "give it back" Scott snaps at them "what's that little man?" The guy said "I think he wants his drink back" his friend says "an I think you want a punch in the face. Give him the bottle back" I look at the both of them and I feel stiles tap my leg again "maybe we should just go" stiles gets up and I help him stand up "you brought me here to get drunk, I'm not drunk yet" Scott says as the guy takes a sip of the alcohol and I go to move but stiles tries to stop me, doesn't work very well but I stop myself, Scott gets up and walks over to the guy "give me the bottle" the guy just shakes his head then Scott lowers his head slightly "give me the bottle of jack" his voice was deeper and me and stiles just looked at eachother then I see his claws come out "Scott" as I say that the guy gives Scott the bottle and he throws it at a tree "that was just a waste" I mumbled and we walked off the stiles jeep.