Formality (part 1)

(941 words)

Scott called me last night to tell me that Derek and him had a fight over Jackson and the hunters came and managed to grab Derek and his boss deaton pulled bullets out of him and Peter stopped by which sounded so fun while I sat at home after the accident texting stiles and my winter formal date and I did a bit of homework, my brother also annoyed me by questioning me about the guy I'm going to the dance with so I had to bribe him with cookies to shut him up so we went down and made cookies and I'm pretty sure my mom filmed me, me Allison and Lydia was supposed to go out dress shopping again today so I got ready for that and stiles was coming aswell so I was waiting for him to pick me up oh and Scott can't come to the dace because he's failing two classes so he's gonna sneak in and he's making Jackson go with Allison and me and stiles are supposed to keep an eye on her.

"Cheer up Allison I'm buying you a dress" Lydia says as we go up the escalators "come on cheer up at least while we are shopping" I try to encourage her "never frown someone could be falling in love with your smile" Lydia says to Allison which was actually pretty sweet "I have to admit as far as apologise go this is more than I expect" she smiled slightly "exsilent" Lydia smiled to her self and we stepped off the escalators "but not as much as I'm going to ask" me and Allison both looked at Lydia "what's that supposed to mean" she looks at us "it means your gonna cancel on whatever dumb jock you said yes to" I said "and you are gonna go with someone else" Allison finished "who?" Lydia asked and Allison looked over at stiles "him" me and Lydia also looked over and stiles sprayed some perfume or whatever and then chocked on it and I started laughing and Lydia was frowning.

We all walked over to the dresses and stiles went with Lydia while I stayed near Allison and was looking for dresses I found two that I liked one with a black sequiny top with a red belt and a white fully skirt (it's in the show where Lydia is handing dresses to stiles and Allison is standing by it time stamp 17:06) and a red tight fitted one with a ruffled top (also the same place in the show) "hey lydi which one" I held them up to her "try them both on and see" she replied while she picked out 100 dresses so I nodded and we walked to the changing rooms while Allison picked out a dress and I tried them both on and I end up picking the plain red one with the ruffled top "hey lydia red or black shoes" I take it off and walk out "I'd say black and then have a black bag and some black accessories" she was still in the changing room "okay thanks" I walk out with my dress and go to find Allison and I see her talking with some guy so I walk over "hey you found anything yet?" She turns to me and smiles then someone on the voice com says something about a car "oh crap that's mine" "I'll wait here for you" she nods and runs off and I glare at peter "nice try perv" he smirks and walks off and I walk off to go pick out some shoes and jewlery and stiles walks up to me "you gonna tell me who your date is yet?" He stands behind me and I look at the shoes "no you can see when I get there" I pick up some strappy heels that come up to your knee (kinda like the gladiator sandals I think that's what people call them but the heel version of that makes sense) in black and I turn around "I think Lydia is waiting for you" I smiled as Lydia comes over "you should of waited I would have came with you" she looked at my shoes "those are so cute" she smiled I couldn't tell if it was genuine but I took it anyway and smiled back at her and she started looking for shoes and I got the rest of my stuff and payed after everyone was done stiles took me home.

I walked in and my mom ran up to me "show me show me" she jumped up and down "later mom I want it to be a surprise" I smiled "okay okay, do you need dropping?" She smiled back "I was actually wondering if I could borrow the car for the night" I smile innocently "fine but please be careful, so who's this boy then huh if it's not stiles" we walk into the living room "his name is Issac lahey he's on the lacrosse team and he's so sweet and a bit quite" I smiled "oooo how did he ask you?" She raised an eyebrow at me "it was after lacrosse practice the other day I had just went swimming and I was waiting for stiles so he could drive me home and he walked out and saw me and then just ask me, he kinda rambled a bit saying I didn't have to say yes but I stoped him by saying I would go with him and to meet me here beens as he does have a car" my mon squiled as I told her