Co captain

(618 words) sorry this ones a little short there wasn't much going on

Me Allison and Lydia went to go shopping but Allison wanted to do something first so we went to the woods "Allison when you said you wanted to do an errand before shopping, a hike in the woods was not what I was expecting" Lydia sounded out of breath "a bit of exercise won't kill you" I mumbled "oh before I forget I wanted to ask if you where okay with something Lydia" Allison paused "Jackson asked me to the winter formal" I suddenly stop "did he?" "Just as friends though" I start walking again and jog a bit to catch up "but I wanted to make sure YIU was okay with it first" I could tell Allison was smiling "sure as long as it's just friends" I could tell Lydia was hurt and I was trying not to laugh, as mean as that sounds I just think she deserves it only a little though "well I mean yeah it's not like I would take him to the coach's office and make out with him or anything" the sass from Allison was unreal I started laughing "about that" we carried on walking "so y/n do you have a date yet?" Allison looks at me "yeah but it's a secret" I chuckled "are they cute?" Lydia asked "not gonna tell you you might go kill them" I smirked at her "but yes he is very cute" I smiled and we stopped and Allison pulled out and arrow and started screwing something onto it "what does that do?" Lydia asks "we are about to find out" she pulls out her bow and I have an idea as to what it is so I get ready to close my eyes.

She shoots the arrow and I close my eye and I hear a slight bang and I knew what it was so I open my eyes before they noticed "what the hell was that?" Lydia asked as they both stared at the arrow "I don't know" she lowers her bow "well that was fun, any more lethal weapons you wanna try out" Lydia says as she walks up to Allison and I follow and they both go silent and I hear someone walking around so I try to see if I can smell who it is and it was Scott but I didn't say anything, Allison hands me her bow "hold this" I nod and she walks off "she just gonna leave us here?" Lydia looks at me "she's just going to check something out she won't be long, don't have a hissy fit" I rolled my eyes.

Later on stiles calls me and tells me to come to him so we get in the car and he explains to me that Peter is taking Scott's mom on a date and we have to stop it so we start driving and we spot malisas car "drive into it" I tell stiles "fine" he sighs and drives into it and malisa gets out "stiles! Y/n! What the hell" she shouts as we get out the car "what you just came out of no where" stiles says as he hold his head "we were parked!" She shouts "I think he has whip lash maybe we should call someone" I walks over to him "you drove into us!" She shouts at us "us no never miss McCall" I smiled and she rolled her eyes "maybe we should call the cops and do an accident report or something" stiles says as Peter walks over and I just glare at him "I don't think that's necessary" he says then looks round "you sure I think stiles has whip lash" I chuckled slightly.