Chp 1. The burrow

It was a thundery early morning at the burrow, Ele had just woken of shock from the sound of thunder. She was sleeping in Ginnys room on a mattress next to her bed, she was fast asleep like an angel and the storm seemed to not bother her at all. There was absolutely no way of Ele falling back to sleep due to the storm and Ginnys loud snoring, Instead she decided to go down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. It was about 4am and everyone else was fast asleep, Ele walked down the creaky stairs passing Ron's room and she could hear him snoring very loudly as Ginny does. Making her way to the bottom of the stairs she got surprised to see one of the red headed weasley twins sitting on the couch, Ele did not approach but instead made her way to the kitchen. Creeping in she heard a silent "who's there" come from the living room, she turned around to see George standing up from the couch.

Ele: "It's just me Georgie"

George: "My goodness Ele you scared me"

Her, scaring George Weasley, She couldn't believe it

Ele: "Well sorry, I just came down for a glass of water, what are you doing down here alone"

George: "Couldn't sleep, the thunder was keeping me awake"

Ele: "Hmmm so I see, how long do you think this storm will go on for?"

George: "Probably a day or two"

All of a sudden Ele jumped up in shock when a cold drop of water hit the back of her neck trailing down her body, and then another few more started to come through the ceiling.

George: "Shit" he said with a groan

A few foot steps come from the stairs as Harry and Ron appeared

Ron: "Bloody hell"

Harry: "Ron got awoken by some rain drops coming from his room, looks like the storm is picking up"

George: "We need to get some buckets to control this mess"

Ele: "I'll go get some"

George: "Alright does anyone know a spell to get rid of this mess"

Rom: "Not at all"

George: "Great, I'll go wake up Fred, you two please try to think of something to help"

Ele head into the attic looking for some buckets when a rush of coldness ran up her spine. In the back of the attic she found a set of buckets, she rattled them up bringing a few to Ron's room, then bringing the rest downstairs to the living room. At the table she saw Ron stuffing his face, she give him a stern look and he caught on by getting up and helping her with the buckets. Over in the living room Harry was sitting in an arm chair holding his head in his hands trying to figure out a spell. George and Fred had just entered the room when a big boom came from outside. Everyone jumped in shock all wide eyed.

Harry: "I got it!"

He took out his wand and mumbles a drought charm that cleared up most of the puddles on the floor.

Fred: "perfect, you've woke me to just witness Harry dry up some puddles"

Fred walked back upstairs groaning and rubbing his eyes.

Ele: "Well that worked quite well, I think the buckets will help out a bit"

They nodded their heads and walked back to their rooms.

Ele: "I'm gonna stay down here for a bit and keep an eye on the buckets incase they start to overflow"

Ele sat on the couch resting her head back when George came to sit next to her handing a glass of water.

George: "Here"

Ele: "thank you"

He sat down next to her laying his head in her lap, she couldn't help but grin. She slowly started stroking his hair with her fingers as he closed his eyes smiling, Ele's stomach turned as a rush of butterflies swarmed through her stomach. She hadn't ever told anyone this but she always seemed to have a little thing for George Weasley throughout the school years but after he left school she had forgotten about it, This was the first time they had a close connection. Her heart started to beat fast having that little crush feeling start to warm her heart again.