Chp 4. where lips touch

George cupped her face.

George: "Eleanor"

They made eye contact for a brief moment before he pulled her into a passionate kiss, their lips smashed together, it felt like fireworks were going all throughout her body, Ele's heart started to race, he moved his hands down her body to her ass, picking her up, and placing her on the sink still kissing her, he moved his hands up, taking her shirt off, he stopped for a moment admiring Eles chest

George: "merlin Ele you're beautiful"

Ele hadn't had time to say anything when he started planting kisses on her neck, she let out a soft moan and he continued to put his hands on her thighs.

George: "lets get these pants off"

Ele nodded giving him permission to do so, he pulled her off the sink counter, and started to pull her pants down, she was breathing heavily as he stood back unbuckling his pants, letting them drop to the floor, he brought her into a kiss again, she could feel his bulge underneath his boxers rubbing against her clit, she couldn't help but moan, he then brought his lips away from hers pulling out his wand to cast a silencing charm on the door.

George: "are you ready"

Ele: "yes" she nodded

he pulled her underwear down hoisting her up on the sink counter again, spreading her legs to wrap around his waist, he nudged his boxers down revealing his hard on. He rubbed his tip against her clit then slowly started to thrust into her.

George: "oh fuck"

he continued fucking her slowly, she was a moaning mess at this point.

is this really happening, am I having sex with George Weasley, Ele thought to herself

Her heart was racing, it felt so good, his pace went faster, he was fucking her so hard she was gonna come so soon.

Ele: "George, I- I can't take it anymore" she gasped

he caught on to her words right away and slowed down.

George: "are you alright, do you want me to stop?" he said with his eyes full of lust

Ele: "I think im gonna cum"

his eyes widened as he still continued to thrust into her slowly

George: "Ele its ok" he reassured her

then it happened, she let out a rough moan, she dropped her head onto his shoulder as he pulled out of her, his heavy breathing matched hers, she had came so early yet he hadn't finished.

George: "fuck Ele that was so good"

he cleaned her up, putting her underwear back on and giving her his sweater to wear.

Ele: "George"

George: "yes darling"

Ele: "you haven't finished"

George: "I know" he said truthfully

he was completely naked, his abs tensed and his breathing was shallow.

Ele: "I want you to finish" She said getting down on her knees

he looked at her with his mouth partly open, she could tell he caught on to what she was going to do.

George: "are you sure you can Handle me in your mouth" he said clenching his jaw

Ele looked at him as she bit her lower lip, she nodded slowly, he held his dick, rubbing his tip with his thumb.

George: "open up" he said planting his tip on her lower lip, she obliged and he slowly pushed his dick into her mouth, she only had 4 inches of him in her mouth till she pulled away, he was so big she didn't know if she could handle all of him.

George: "oh you poor thing"

he rubbed her cheek and slowly thrusted into her mouth again and she started to bob her head back and forth, tears formed in her eyes as she sucked on his dick, he pushed further into her hitting the back of her throat which made her gag, this continued on for a few more minutes and he was moaning uncontrollably the whole time.

George: "fuck, that feels so good, I can't believe this is your first time, oh bloody hell yes" his groaning was rough

Ele continued on, she started stroking the rest of him that she couldn't take in.

George: "Ele, I- im going to-, oooohhh fuck"

and he did it, he came as she had done, she let go of him gasping for air then swallowing his cum, he cleaned himself off pulling his pants back up, he bent down lifting up Ele's chin, planting a kiss on her lips.

George: "lets get you to bed sweetheart"

he lifted her up carrying her to Ginnys room, he laid Ele onto her bed, tucking her in and kissed her on the forehead, Ele's eyes shut and she drifted to sleep.