Chp 8. Heated

Ele: "fuck, oh fuck"

Ele was breathing heavily, her cheeks were heated, she could feel him pulsing inside her, slowly thrusting in and out.

Ele: "You feel so good" She gasped for air

?: "do I? I'm so much better then my brother aren't I"

Ele: "What"

She opened her eyes, there was a red headed twin above her, but who? She trailed her eyes up and down, ear.. two ears.

WHAT THE FUCK

Ele: "Fred"

Fred: "Yes darling, it's me, the better twin" he grinned devilishly

Ele: "No, no" her heart started to race

She was having sex w-with Fred, where was George?! She wanted George not Fred.

Ele: "George!"

She woke up, her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her head ached with pain, she sat up to only feel wet underneath, her eyes started to tear up, I- I was having sex wit Fred- she thought to herself , she got up from bed and went out the door, She walked down the stairs when She bumped into George coming up.

George: "Hello dar- are you okay"

Ele: "Georgie"

He looked worried, She hadn't come to realize that she was crying, she let out a sob and fell into George's arms.

George: "Woah Ele, what's wrong, I'm here, what's wrong?"

He held her close to his chest sitting them down on the steps, she buried her face into his chest letting the tears out, he rubbed her back slowly.

George: "Come on"

He picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs to Charlie's old room, He brought Ele in, setting her on the bed, he then locked the door and put a silencing charm on it.

George: "Eleanor darling"

He sat next to her on the bed placing a hand on her back.

Ele: "I- I had a bad dream"

George: "Ele- oh" he looked down, noticing she was wet. "Did you have a wet dream?" He chuckled a little

Ele: "Yes" She sobbed out

George was not a clueless person, he catches on to things very quickly, By the look on his face he seemed to know that this dream of hers was not about him

George: "Love- who did you dream about" he placed his other hand on her thigh

Ele: "I- I can't" She covered her face in her hands trying to hide

George: "It's okay, you can tell me, w-was it about- fre-"

Ele: "George" She wiped her tears away with her sleeve, he took her chin and turned her face towards his, pecked her on the forehead.

George: "It's okay, I understand" he muttered

Ele: "What do you mean you understand, don't you hate me for what i just dreamt about"

George: "Ele- it's- fuck, well I'm not happy about the thought of it but I've had this happen to me before"

Ele: "You have?"

George: "Yes, in school about you"

Ele was shocked, how could he be okay about this, especially when it was about Fred, George hates being compared to him.

George: "When I was in a relationship with Angelina, I had a wet dream once about you"

He started to chuckle but Ele could tell he was feeling off.

Ele: "George I'm so sorry, I love you so much and I'd never go for Fred"

She was starring him in the eyes, her gut was clenched into a knot, all she wanted was to throw up.

George: "I love you Ele"

Ele: "I love you too Georgie"

George: "I guess I'll have to show Fred who is mine and show you who's really the better twin"

He grabbed her other thigh and brought her on top of his lap, He kissed her deeply, slowly moving his hands under her shirt, trailing his kisses to her neck.

George: "Would be a shame if I left some hickeys" he said

As he kissed her neck he slipped his hand down to her underwear.

George: "I can make you more wet you know"

He picked Ele up, laying her down on the bed, he towered over her, Ele straddled her legs around him as he slipped a finger in her.

Ele: "oh hell" she bit her lip hard

He picked up his pace as he continued to kiss her neck, leaving a couple hickeys.

George: "I want you to moan for me"

Ele: "Georgie I-" her heart started to race once again

Ele: "Fuck it feels so good"

George: "That's it, I'm not gonna stop till you cum for me"

Ele: "G-geor, fuck"

He slipped in a second finger

Ele: "I'm- I'm gonna, George I can't take it anymore"

She had came so easily

George: "That's perfect love"

He cleaned her up and cuddled her for the rest of the night with his arms wrapped around her waist tightly and held her close where she could feel his warm breath against her neck, George was hers and she was his.