Chp 5. shiver

Ele woke in the afternoon with a painful headache, last night felt like such a blur, she looked up to find no Ginny in her bed, on the nightstand was a mug of hot liquid with a note.

{ drink this to sober up -Hermione }

Ele had taken the mug and swallowed what was in it, it made her throat feel fuzzy for a few seconds but it had made the headache go away, she gotten up from her bed to get dressed, she put on a purple lace underwear and bra pair, a black skirt with a green t-shirt, she walked down stairs to meet Hermione in the living room.

Hermione: "you're awake, did you drink the tea"

Ele: "yes I did, thank you"

Hermione: "how did you sleep?"

Ele: "pretty well I think, I was quite tipsy last night"

Hermione: "I assume since it was your first time drinking" she said with a laugh

Ele couldn't help but laugh with her

Ele: "where is everyone else"

Hermione: "outside playing quidditch again, I told them I would stay in till you woke"

Ele: "I see, should we go out to see how they're doing then"

Hermione: "oh yes"

She shot up from the couch and headed to the back door towards the field, Ele followed along, they headed to the field where the four Weasley kids and Harry were, Ele caught a glimpse of George batting away a bludger in the air when a sudden rush of butterflies went throughout her body and a sound of groaning rang though her ears, Ele's cheeks glowed red.

Ele: "holy shit" she whispered to herself.

Hermione: "what is it?"

Ele: "oh its nothing"

Hermione was giving her a confused look but shrugged it off, Ele remembered last night, How she had gotten intimate with George, she couldn't believe it, maybe it was just a dream, she looked up In the air when George caught her eye and a devilish smirk went across his face.

Ele: "I'm gonna go get a glass of water" She told Hermione and turned to head back to the burrow, she entered the kitchen when She heard behind her, "why hello darling"

She spun around to see a tall sweaty red faced George standing about 3 feet away from her.

Ele: "hello George" She said to him returning to get a glass of water

She felt two hands wrap around her waist spinning her around to where she was inches away from George.

George: "did you have fun last night?"

Ele: "I did, what about you, did you enjoy yourself"

he chuckled lifting her chin up to where their eyes met, he bent down to kiss her on the lips, trailing his hands all over her body to where he slipped a hand under Ele's skirt, he started to rub her clit with his thumb making her moan into his mouth.

George: "you like that don't you" he mumbled into her mouth

Ele: "oh George why are you doing this to me"

George: "what you don't like it when I tease you" he said grinning from ear to ear

Ele: "fuck George"

She let her head drop back as he continued, but then he stopped rubbing her clit which made her let out a disappointed sigh, he backed away from her giving her a kiss on the forehead then left out the door with a chuckle, fuck, it really happened, she had sex with George last night.