The end!

Yes I realize I said I was gonna post the ending yesterday, clearly it did not work out. My best friend called me and we ended up staying on the phone longer than I had intended so please enjoy the ending story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well this is a great way to start the day! I wake up early one day and guess who I see in my kitchen my mom, but you know who else? Henry Bowers and his father! Oh this is gonna be such a good morning.

"What's going on?"

"I'm having Sheriff Butch Bowers watch you, he's off today and he had no problem with watching another...how did he put it delinquent." I looked at her in shock then my eyes darted to Henry and back to her.
"Sheriff will make sure you two stay away from each other the last thing I need is for you to wind up pregnant. Thank you again Butch I'll see you tonight." With that she grabbed her purse and satchel and left.

Sheriff's eyes followed my moms figure then after she left went to me, his stare made me feel uncomfortable and I refused to make eye contact.

"So Henr.."
"Shut up!" I was immediately cut off by Butch. "I want you to go to the living room, sit down and stay quiet same for you boy." Henry immediately went to the living room I followed close behind him, we sat on different sides of the room and didn't even try to make eye contact.
Butch came in the room with some alcohol and a pack of smokes he grabbed the remote sat in the recliner and watched tv, nobody spoke the only sound coming from the tv.

Hours have passed and it is now mid afternoon Butch and Henry have both fallen asleep so I took this as an opportunity to sneak out, quietly I got up and headed up the stairs to my room I closed and locked the door then booked it to the open window.

I climbed out and down the tree then took off down the road, when I reached into town I bolted down the street that went to Patrick's. When I got there Patrick was sitting on his front steps a cigarette in his hands.

"Well look who decided to show up." His voice was playful and his eyes held amusement.

"Would've been here much sooner if my mother didn't decide to leave me with Butch." A smirk came into his face.

"Aw kitten wanted to see me so badly..how cute." I blushed and shoved him lightly mumbling a whatever. You both say in silence for a while, he seemed to be taking a long time in between drags almost like he was thinking really hard on something.

"Oh thank you for the present. I loved it." He smiled a little before turning to look at you, grabbing you by your chin and pulling you in for a long kiss. You always loved his lips on yours soft but, was also chapped around the edges he moved away from the kiss.

"Well I'm glad you love it my...girlfriend deserves nothing but the best." He then turned to finish his smoke, leaving me to my thoughts..girlfriend? Is that what I am now his girlfriend technically he didn't ask me out or maybe he did at some point. "You know I can practically hear the gears turning in that pretty little mind of yours." He said flicking awake the cigarette. "Yes! I said girlfriend, I want you to be my girlfriend." He didn't look to nervous about asking you but he also had basically all day to plan it out.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I then pulled him into another kiss which was almost as long as the last, pulling away I noticed that it was close to 5. "Shit! I need to go before Bitch wakes up." Standing up I ran to the street before stopping. "I'll see you later." I have a small wave and a smile him returning it before taking off once more.

Heading into the house the same way I left I quietly crept down the stairs Butch and Henry were still passed out, so I had started to clean up the mess he made thanking the gods that he wasn't awake, but all honesty I really couldn't care less because in the end I still got to hangout with my friends and get a boyfriend out of the whole thing. Wait until I tell Henry he's gonna be such a girl when he finds out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all folks Patty and Jo got their happy ending and yes Henry did act like a girl when he found out his two best friends were dating!