I can't believe its summer

It was around 8am when I woke up, groggily I threw on a random shirt, blue jean shorts, with my converse I ran down stairs grabbed an apple and rushed outside, I was going to try and ignore the bowers gang today, not really wanting to get caught up in things like yesterday. I was in town when I heard the familiar roar of Belch's car, I quickly ducked into an alleyway moving a trash bin a bit and moved so I was in between it and the wall, I got out when I noticed it pass by walking towards the mouth of the alley I saw the car turn the corner, I ran down the street turning a different corner from them I ran down a street the said said Neilbolt, I stopped running when I was in front of an old worn down house, I turned to continue on my way but I heard something.
"Jo." I looked around for the noise.
"Jo in hear." It was coming from the house I walked up to the fence curious.
"Come on Jo join us."
"Join who."
"Your old friend Pennywise The Dancing clown." I heard the ringing of bells I stepped into the yard.
"I don't know you."
"Oh but you do, we met in the sewers remember." The sewers the only time I was in the sewers was with Patrick..I tensed up remembering the clown I started backing away.
"Aw where ya goin Jo don't you wanna have fun." I didn't say anything my breathe was shaky, I didn't realize how close to the curb I was until I fell on the road, my eyes were looking at the door that flung open the clown standing their looking very serious.
"What do you want?" He didn't answer, he only smirked in your direction he let out an ear piercing scream, I then heard the squeal of tires I looked to my left and was face to face with a bumper, looking back the clown was gone and the door was shut, a car door opened and slammed shut.
"Jo what the hell are you doing?" It was Henry, looking towards him he looked concerned your breathing was erratic and you were shaking like a leaf.
"Jo what happened." He walked closer to you and leaned down to your height.
"T-T-their was th-this guy h-h-he was trying to lure me into the h-h-house." My voice was shaky but I managed to get the words out.
"Hey calm down." He looked towards the house then back to you.
"Alright me and the guys will check out the house." My eyes widen and I grabbed ahold of him.
"No no no please don't do that he could hurt you guys."
"Hey it's okay me and the guys will go in Patrick can stay out here with you. Alright?" I reluctantly nodded my head, he helped me up and sat me on the hood of Belch's car, he motioned for the guys to get out and they did so.
"Pat stay out here." He motioned the other two to follow him.
"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked as soon as the boys walked inside, I was quiet I didn't know how to answer, sure he saw the clown to but he could've just marked as a bad dream.
"Answer me Jo!" He yelled making me flinch, I swallowed and finally answered.
"The clown...I saw the clown, he....he tried to lure me into the house." His face darkened and he turned to walk towards the house, I quickly grabbed his arm.
"No no please don't leave me." He turned to me and looked me up and down had nodded.
"I can't believe it's summer and somebody already wants to kill me." Patrick smoked a little at your comment.
"Does this happen often" He asked looking at you I looked to him.
"Eh." I said shrugging my shoulder to which he laughed at and threw his arm around my shoulder.@