Love?

Patrick's P.O.V.
She kissed me and ran away even though it was just a peck it made me feel things, I don't understand how she made me like this like, I wanna make her mine forever and never let her go even when she was in Henry's room this morning I couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked. Right now we were all out back smoking not saying a word that is until the girl that plagued my mind spoke up.
[Y\N]'s P.O.V.
"Hey Pat can I talk to you..alone." I asked really wanting to get everything off my chest, he took a long drag of his cigarette before walking away so I took that as my cue to follow him. We went out front and sat on the porch not speaking for a good while before he broke it.
"So what'd ya want to talk about?"
"Why are you obsessed with me?" He didn't speak his face remained emotionless as if he was contemplating how he should respond.
"Honestly...I don't know..every girl melts when I touch them I can see it, but you fight (a small smile graces his features) your stubborn, it drives me insane that your real because you challenge me and I give in just like that I wanna protect you but I also want to stay far away from you but I can't... your like a drug you just keep pulling me back." I didn't know how to respond to that I honestly didn't think he was gonna answer my question so I didn't plan this far ahead.
"Why did you kiss me?" He asked after a moment of silence, the words came out before I could think.
"Because I love you." His eyes went wide along with mine.
"I mean... I don't know...I don't love you, I don't even know what love is..." before I could continue my nervous rant his mouth met mine in a rough kiss that lasted for a few minutes but felt like hours to me, he leaned his forehead against mine both of panting as he stared into my eyes."
"Love?" He asks catching his breath.
"Yes." I said. "Do you love me?"
"I don't know..possibly." He gives me a peck on the cheek and then completely pull away as the guys came around front.
"Y'all ready to go out." Henry asked. Pat said nothing as he rose to feet following Belch and Victor I was about to follow when Henry pulled me back.
"How'd it go?"
"We kissed he said he wants to protect me and how he possibly loves and I'm like drug to him."
"Go back. He loves you?"
"Possibly." He looks over my shoulder no doubt staring at Patrick."
"Do you trust me?" I looked at him extremely confused but nodded.
"Then trust me when I do this because I have a reason."
"Do wha.." I was cut off by Henry's lips on mine I pushed him away looking at him shock.
"What the hell was that for??!" Henry spun me around to see Patrick's teeth clenched his fists balled up you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.
"He's gonna kill you."
"Not with you around." And with that he walked off getting into the car and they pulled out leaving me and Patrick alone.