Its a happily ever after kinda story

Alright so guess who's stuck at home and can't go to work because there sick (Not with COVID) ME! So please enjoy the end of the story if you would like a part 2 with the second chapter of IT please let me know but let me know fast since I'm stuck at home so I'll actually have them home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hospital*
I had woken up feeling a little groggy I felt around feeling a thin sheet covering me I slowly moved my tense body into a sitting position one quick glance around the room told me I was in a hospital. A nurse had walked in the room clipboard in hand.
"Ah, Ms.Evans I'm glad your awake." I looked around some more and tried to put my hand to my head, only to see it was handcuffed.
"Um..what's this for?" I shook the cuffed hand for an answer, realizing my voice came out kinda scratchy probably from not talking.
"That Ms.Evans is for your protection you've been in a coma for a year during which you've had terrible nightmares and would always seize, you've ripped your Iv's out more than once." I nodded my head in understanding.
"When can I leave or have any visitors?"
"Well I think we should hold you here for a few more days just to make sure your okay and as for visitors, your mother has been to visit a handful of times I haven't spoken to her today about visiting." I once again nodded my head.
"Well what about my friends?" The nurse seemed hesitant to answer.
"I'm sorry honey your mother is the only to visit."  I opened my mouth once, twice three times like a fish gasping for air. They didn't visit for a year? "I'm going to grab your doctor." I slunk back in my bed upset about what I have found out. Why wouldn't they visit?
Hours later and a blood bag filled I was left to my thoughts it didn't make since why wouldn't they visit? My mom visited me today but that was hours ago I was really hoping Patrick or Henry would show but they never did, soon it was night time and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. I was woken by the sound of voices that sounded all to familiar.
"Patrick how long are you gonna keep sneaking up here?" Silence. "Come on Pat don't do that alright you've hurt more people now then when she was awake..she wouldn't want that."

"What do you know about what she wants! She's in a coma because I wasn't there...I wasn't there." I felt a hand grab mine and place a kiss on it. "Henry I just want to be alone..just leave I'm not hurting anyone." It was quiet for a few minutes before Henry spoke.
"Your hurting yourself." I heard the window open and him grunt, Patrick let go of my hand and the window shut, but he never put his hand back in mine and I hated that.
"I'm sorry Jo.. I should've stayed with you I know if you were awake you'd say 'it's not your fault you couldn't have known' yea well you're not awake so I don't find it very comforting." He let out a heavy sigh I opened my eyes to see it was barely lite by the moon, he plopped down in a chair close to my bed his head down one of his  hands sitting beside my own, slowly I grabbed his hand and repeated his words."

"It's not your fault what happened to me you couldn't have possibly known it was gonna come for me." His head shot up and his hand gripped my own as he stared at me in disbelief.
"Jo? You're awake?" I gave a weak smile and nodded he got a huge smile on his face, not his smile that made him look crazy but an actual genuine smile.

"Why didn't you visit?" His smile fell and he looked confused.

"Jo..your mom told the staff not to let us in she's convinced that we hurt you...in someway I guess we kinda did we didn't help you..I didn't help you." He lowered his head a deep frown on his face.

"Patrick look at me....please?" He slowly lifted his head. "Stop blaming yourself I'm alive and yeah I'm technically not all here but I'm safe because you came for me. I love you, and wether you say it back or not I do! After I heal I want to be with you because I don't blame you for what happened to me I blame my own actions and what that clown did." He didn't say anything but lightly nod.

"Get some rest." He got up and went to the window he opened it up and climbed out. "Hey Jo... I love you too find me after your discharged I'm gonna be busy." I smiled and with that he closed the window and left leaving you with a giddy smile and one thought 'He loves me'!

One week and half later

I was discharged from the Hospital and mom barely left me alone. She had called off work for a few days to watch over me, and to make sure I could fend for myself but, with her being home it meant I couldn't go see the gang tomorrow she'd have to go back and you were forever grateful, right now you were getting another lecture about how she told you to stay away from Bowers.

"Honestly your my only child I thought that after you saw how your father behaved, you'd learn not to hang around such people." I nodded only half listening.
"I don't want to catch you around them again especially that tall one what's his..Patrick I've heard nothing but horrible things about him!"

"Yes mother." I said only to please her. I went upstairs to my room I turned to lock it I turned back around and jumped out of my skin, there on my bed was Henry my old stuffed bear I'm his lap and an amused smile on his face.

"Jumpy much? Also very cute." He said holding up the bear that was missing one eye which was missing when I got it but I thought it added character.

"Shut up!" I grabbed the bear and put him on my nightstand. "How long have you been up here?"

"You mean how long of the lecture did I hear? All of it." I groaned and threw myself down beside him.

"I'm sorry about her she's just...something." He laughed quietly.

"I can't stay long but here Pat wanted me to give you this." He pulled out another bear from the bag that I just realized was sitting beside him. "He also wanted me to let you know that he is gonna be at his house all tomorrow so swing by if you can." I took the black bear and smiled Henry got up and climbed out. Putting the bear from Patrick next to the other one you laid down. "I'll see you tomorrow Pat." With that you  drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes it's long. Next chapter coming up tonight also known as the ending of the story.