It meant nothing

Patrick's P.O.V.
He kissed her! He fucking kissed her! Now he left us both here, she looks worried neither of us have moved and it didn't look like she really wanted to come any closer until I've calmed down but I was to pissed to care about what she wanted. He kissed her and yea, maybe she pushed him away but that didn't stop him, looking back towards Jo I noticed that she was wiping her lips and that she was slowly but surely walking towards me got within three feet before she stopped.
Jo's P.O.V.
I didn't really know what to say I just stood there waiting for him to say something, anything to relive the tension that is now between us, luckily I didn't have to wait to long.
"Explain what that was before something bad happens, I don't normally give warnings Jo." The way he said my name like it was poisonous struck my heart and it hurt like hell.
"It was what you saw a kiss, and that's all it'll ever be between us JUST a kiss."
"So is it JUST a kiss with everyone you kiss." He was referring to our kiss on the porch, where he kinda told me that he loved me.
"I made an exception for one cause I'm kinda in love with them." He scoffed.
"No such thing as a kinda love sweets." He said pulling out a cigarette.
"Been in love before Hockstetter?"
"I don't know what love is Evans." That kinda hurt like a lot, but it makes sense I don't know really love either.
"Neither do I." I don't know when we started walking or how we ended up in front of my house.
"What are we doing here?"
"This is were I came when I attempted to kill my brother." The words shocked me, of course I had heard rumors but I never believed them because they were only rumors, but when he said it showed me that he is a little off in the head but something about that made me want him more.
"Glad to know my house was used as a hideout by the Patrick Hockstetter." I said it jokingly but Pat was anything but in a joking mood.
"When we first came here to get you I was a little surprised by this, the only house that I could think of was the one you occupied now. I'm not saying this is fate don't really believe in that crap but I guess it's comforting." Neither of you spoke it was just silence and it was actually comforting.
"My window is always open if you need anything and I mean that in a friendly way not a you can get fucked anytime you want way." He laughed at this any signs of serious Patrick was gone but it came back twice as fast.
"I hear you and Henry making sexual jokes towards each other been a little curious about it." He was talking about our "undress me" joke which made you laugh loudly.
"So get this first time you guys come here, Henry climbs through my window I'm half naked and my back is turned, so when I feel hands on my waist throw my elbow back then I realize it's him I put my clothes on and I made a remark about how he's never seen a girl get dressed, which progressed into him telling me he'd rather see them undress and that's how it started." So Patrick was kinda ticked at first about Henry seeing her half naked, but when he made the remark of seeing her undressed ticked him off a lot more.
"Pat? Why did you act the way you did when Henry kissed me?"
"Well let's see tell the girl that I possibly love, that I might possibly love her and then my best friend kisses her do you see the picture?"
"Is it love or is it a game?" This seemed to have offended him in some way yes, he's a womanizer and yea, sure he uses them for sex but never has he said he loved anyone.
"What do you think it is?" A few moments of silence.
"I don't see it as a game but with you it kinda seems like a game to see who can say they don't the longest."
"Wanna know how I see it?"
"Hm?"
"I see it as someone needs to open their eyes and smell the roses because I'm done playing games." And she was too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay end of story I'm sorry for the wait hope you enjoyed and for the ones that might not know I had to change my wattpad accounts and I will be writing stories on there also sometime soon if you wanna check it out my new account will be in the bio