Losers

*Jo's P.O.V.*
I woke up in bed alone, Henry must've left sometime earlier, I got up and threw on some denim shorts and a Guns & Roses Tee with my converse. Walking down the stairs I saw my mom in the kitchen.
"Hey mom how's work."
"Oh you know the usual since you read the files." She said holding up one of the files I had left open in the living room.
"Well maybe you shouldn't leave them laying around."
"Don't get smart with me young lady." Rolling my eyes I grabbed an apple and headed towards the door.
"Where are you going?" I stopped in my tracks and turned around.
"Out with friends."
"Not that bowers boy is it."
"Yea so what."
"I heard you were their when they cut up that poor kid, she was talking about the kid from the bridge.
"I don't want you around that boy he's bad influence."
"Okay what if I go hangout with my other friends." I was talking about Belch but she didn't know that.
"Be safe." Was all she said as I ran out the door, running down the street I soon came up on Henry's place the Trans AM sitting on the driveway, I heard talking from the back slowing my run into a jog I went around the house just as someone came around the corner making me land in a very compromising position.
"Well heya kitten." It was Patrick, his voice sent chills down my spine, he smirked and winked at me, blushing profusely I scrambled to get off him.
I went to go past him to the rest of the boys, but they came around the corner they shed either didn't notice you or just plain out ignored you, they all walked past you and Pat to the car.
"Come on." He grabbed your hand crawling into the backseat as Pat went throw the roof, we seemed to be driving around for what felt like hours but was probably only 30 minutes until we started gaining speed, noticing a little boy on his bike in front of us we chased him until he got off his bike and went into the woods. We all piled out of the Trans AM Henry grabbing a package of what seemed to be meat Patrick being the fastest caught the boy, they started to throw punches and as soon as they hit the ground they threw kicks, while Patrick stood off to the side looking very amused.
"Come on get up!" Henry yelled at him I noticed the kid looking into a patch of tall grass, following his gaze I saw the clown gripping Patrick's forearm pit of the corner of my eye I noticed him looking in the same place I was, we were broken out of our trance when Patrick and Henry got a rock thrown at there heads.
"What the fuck?!" They shouted in unison, looking over to where the rock came from.
"Who are they?" I asked Patrick  when a bunch of kids came into view.
"Losers don't worry about them." Grabbing my hand he dragged me near the boys.
"You losers are trying to hard..She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely like I did." Henry said grabbing his dick to get his point across, it was silence until a kid I recognized as tits started yelling and threw a rock at Henry's head making him stumble.
"Rock war." This kid with glasses yelled until he got hit with a rock that Pat threw.