Who killed Wells

When I woke up I was tangled with Bellamy's body. "Wake up" I quietly say and kiss him. "Ugh five more minutes" he grumbles. "No we have to get back to camp" I tell him. He opens one eye "one more kiss" he says puckering his lips. "No hurry people will start to worry" I whine. "Then hmmm nope" he says closing his eye and pulling me closer to his body. "Ugh fine" I say kissing him passionately it gets more heated then we hear our names being called. Bellamy moves me into the ground,stands up, and then helps me up. "Piggy back ride" I ask with big eyes. "Fine" he smiles a real smile and bends down. I jump on his back, wrap my arms around his shoulders and hit his butt says "onward noble steed". We laugh and he takes off running looking for the group calling our name. "Over here" Bell shouts. A group of two of my people and two of the sky people quickly run over. "im συγγνώμη αν σας έχω ανησυχούν (I'm sorry if I have worried you)" I tell my people. "πρόστιμο βασίλισσα του μου (it's fine my queen) they say. We all walk back to camp. "Bellamy we need to talk to you" Octavia, Clarke, and Finn come up to us. "We found this by Wells' dead body" Finn says once we are in Bellamy's tent. "We think a grounder may have done it" adds Octavia. "No if it was not just two of his fingers would have been cut off but all of them and he would have suffered more" I state bluntly. "Oh and you would know because you are one" Clarke gets in my face. "Listen here princess we are the reason you're still alive I risked my own life and the lives of many of my people to protect brats like you" I say my eyes glow a new color Clarke stops moving even blinking I can hear her heart beat slow. Oh my God I'm controlling her blood only very few people can do that. I stop after realizing what I just did. I grab the knife "J.M. John Murphy now that's your killer" I say throwing the knife in front of Clarke. I storm out of the tent to look for Zak. I don't want him to witness what is about to happen.