Helping the sky people?

Since the sky people saw the deer they are walking in silence. I don't mind it helps me listen for predators. I zone out for a little while. I am sucked into reality when the kids start talking to the girl Octavia about how they can't swim. "No but we can stand" she smirks. I look at the river. Oh shit. That's where the snake is. I jump through the trees and land on a rock near them. They all look stunned and scared. "I'll explain later. Get out of the water now!" I yell. The Jasper kid starts pointing and yelling for her to get out but it's to late it has Octavia. "Shit" I take my bow off my back and rip my jacket off. I run to the edge and I am about to jump. "Hey no don't jump help me push this rock in" Clarke says. "No time" is all I say then I jump in. I swim to the surface. "Get her out" I yell. The snake is coming at me now. I swim to the shore as fast as I can but its to late it bites my hip. Now I get pissed my eyes flash blue and the snake swims to the wave I made. I get pulled out by the one they call Finn. "Thank you" I smile. I run over to my stuff but stumble to be caught by Monty. "Shit" I mumble. My side stings. I stand up and look at it. I lift my hands facing me and my eyes flash blue and I'm dry. I walk over to my jacket and search the pockets. Once I find what I need I walk well limp over to Octavia. she backs away a little. "It's ok I won't hurt you I promise" I smile. She nods and I hold her leg. I pull the container I got out of my jacket,open it, and wipe some of the contents in it on her legs. "Oww" she says squeezing her eyes shut. "You come here" I say pointing to Jasper. He slowly walks over and I rip some of his shirt off I tie it around Octavia's leg. I stand up and wipe some cream on my bite. "Why are you helping us" Clarke asks. "I-I don't want you to get hurt just because you landed on earth" I say. I walk over to my jacket and bow. I pick them up and put my jacket on. "Come on follow me it's not safe when it's dark" I say looking around. We walk into the forest to set up a small campsite. We settle down and fall asleep. I wake up at sunrise just like every morning. I wake to rest of the group. As I wait I re-braid my hair since it got messed up yesterday. "I know how to get across" I say walking back to the river. "Hi I'm Octavia I didn't catch your name" Octavia says catching up with me. "Maybe I didn't throw it" I start laughing and so does she. "I think I just found my new best friend" she says. "My name is Bralynnlena but call me Bralynn. Bralynnlena sounds so formal." I smile. We make it to the river. "There" I say pointing to a vine. "Who's first" I smirk. "Me" Finn shouts. "Then let's go" Jasper says climbing to the top rock with Finn. Finn has been up there for five minutes and still won't go. Jasper looks at Octavia and tells Finn to let him go first. When Jasper make it across he starts yelling "apogee". Then everything is slow motion a spear hits Jasper in the chest. "Jasper" I yell. I spot the person I the tree. I lift my hands and my eyes flash red causing him to catch on fire. "Run hurry" I yell as I take off running. I stop a few feet from the camp and wait for them to catch up. While I wait I wrap my scarf around my mouth and put my hood up so all you can see is my silver eyes and my crown. "Finally" I smile when I see the group. "He is alive he screamed and they took him" Clark says. "Then I know where he will be" I tell her. " I need to speak with your leader" she nods and we walk into her camp to see two boys fighting. The darker one has the other with a knife at his throat. "Wells" Clarke yells coming down the hill.
Wells drops the boy. "Who is that" says a deep voice. I look at him and take my hood off. "You must be the leader. Good. we need to speak." I tell the handsome man I seen the other day. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jasper is taken and the group meets Bralynnlena. Ok so her eyes change depending on what power she uses.

Red: Fire
Blue: water
Brown: Earth
All black: Air

She might or might not unlock new powers later on.

She is 21.