Starcrossed Lovers (Yamaguchi x Male Reader

This is a soulmate Au. Specifically the red string of fate. As cliche as it is, it's my favorite soulmate au.
I'm a sucker for fluff and Yams. So we get this. I hope you guys like this!
Art by: @/cries_in_nishi_kinnie on Instagram
Also!! I have a head cannon that Yachi is a huge fan of Elton John.
~♒~
My eyes looked towards Yachi as she hopped around in excitement.
"I cant believe it, Tadashi!! My mom actually got me tickets to go see Elton John!!" She exclaimed, "Do you want to come with?!"
I stopped. As much as I did, I didn't want to intrude on her time with her parents.
"Are you sure?" I questioned.
Yachi nodded very vigorously.
"Yeah! Mom bought three tickets, forgetting that Dad had work, so we have an extra one! And she said I could bring whoever I wanted!!"
I smiled at her excitement. As she spoke, I felt myself playing with the string wrapped around my finger. I think she noticed, because after a couple of seconds she spoke up again.
"Who knows. Maybe you'll find your soulmate~"
My face lit up as I looked away. She giggled. Even though she couldn't see my string, she always knew when I was messing with it because I would wrap an invisible (to her) string around my fingers. And she'd known me long enough to know that.
"It's just a thought" she said before going back to rambling.
I thought for a moment. It would be nice to finally meet who I was destined to be with. A lot of my friends had already found their soulmates. Tsukishima had found his in the game against Nekoma, when he saw their captain. When Hinata had run to far and met Kenma, that's when he found his and as soon as Yachi joined the the team as manager she met hers. Her soulmate being a certain blue haired, milk loving boy.
I sighed softly. I was the last person out of my friend group to find his soulmate.
"Alright. I'll go" I mumbled.
The stars in Yachi's eyes grew as she wrapped her arms around me. She exclaimed happily before a thought crossed my mind.
"Wait. Couldn't you take Kageyama? He is your soulmate after all"
Yachi grinned.
"He's going to be out of town that weekend. He's going to visit his grandparents"
I nodded with a grin crossing my face.

~Time Skip~

It felt like forever until the weekend of the concert. I tapped my foot happily, waiting for class to end so that I could get to practice. As soon as the bell rang, I hopped up from my seat, grabbed my belongings and sprinted out the door. I heard Tsukishima call my name, but I didn't care. I made my way to the gym, slammed the door open and got changed into my workout clothes. As soon as I stepped out of the changing rooms and back into the gym, I heard a certain blonde call out to me.
"ITS ELTON JOHN TIME!!"
"YEAHHHHH!!!!"
We definitely couldn't contain our excitement as we jumped around.
As soon as practice started, I couldn't help but wish for it to end and be Saturday already.
As soon as practice ended, I walked towards Yachi with a grin.
"So!" She started, "You've got your things right? Enough clothes for two nights?"
I was staying at her house Friday and maybe Saturday if the concert went on that long.
I nodded in excitement.
"Great let's go!"
Yachi grabbed my arm as we both rushed out with a loud goodbye to the team. When we made it to her house we greeted her mother and rushed upstairs to her room.
“Okay! Show me what you’re bringing.” She said, eyes lighting up.
I dumped out the bag. I had with me.
“So, I was thinking about wearing mostly casual clothes. What I usually wear.” I said and almost immediately got an answer.
“Absolutely not!,” Yachi exclaimed, “I knew you would do this, so I may or may not have set something aside.”
The evil grin on her face made me weary of what she was planning. She got up from her bed and pulled out a shirt and a pair of jeans.
“Don’t worry. I took into consideration your sense of style”
She threw the clothes to me and told me to go change and see if they fit. So I did. I walked into her bathroom and took my clothes off, exchanging it out for her outfit. As soon as I put it on, my face lit up in embarrassment. I had on a ripped dark pink crop top and ripped blue jeans. She also had me put on some fishnets under the jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and back towards the room. I opened the door and was immediately greeted with a gasp and giggle.
“I love it! You look amazing!” she squealed.
I looked at her and realized why she wanted me to wear this. She had on a lighter pink shirt with a black jean skirt. She also had fishnets on. She wanted us to match.
“Says the one who looks like absolute royalty.”
We both laughed as I shoved my clothes into my bag. We spent the rest of the night in our clothes as we laughed, talked and played games. When it was time to sleep, I headed to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. We immediately fell asleep, me on the floor, her on her bed.